Chapter Twenty-Nine

A/N: I wanted this chapter to be longer, but I have a full schedule tomorrow, so it ended at a sweet spot for your sake and mine.

******

As they kissed each other, Jungkook's hand cradled the back of Jin's head, his fingers delicately weaving through the strands of Jin's hair. Their kiss became more passionate as Jin's head was tilted back, and both tongues moved in unison, exploring each other's taste and appreciating the other as they luxuriated in the pleasure they shared.

Jin moved slowly against Jungkook as he enjoyed the sensation of Jungkook's clothed erection pressing against his ass, igniting a desire within him. It was a desire to explore the raw and intimate connection with Jungkook, to feel the bare skin against his own.

Jungkook's gentle touch caressed Jin's body, tracing every curve and contour. The journey of his fingertips, creating a deeper need within Jin, ventured lower in a delicate dance of desire. Finally, his hand settled on the curve of Jin's lower back. In that moment, his fingers closed firmly around Jin's waist before slipping into the intimate space concealed beneath the fabric of Jin's pants.

As his hands massaged Jin's supple cheeks, his index finger moved between the inviting crevice, exerting a gentle yet purposeful pressure upon Jin's entrance.

Jin's teeth sank into the softness of Jungkook's bottom lip, tugging it between his own teasingly. With a deliberate tug, he pressed his body against Jungkook's, their heated connection intensifying as their lips met again. This time, Jin seized control of their kiss, his dominance asserting itself.

Jungkook's lips curled into a seductive smile, his desire evident as their mouths melded together. With a tempting touch, his other hand began to trail down Jin's body, fingers eagerly digging into the velvety warmth of his back, igniting an electric feeling that sent shivers of pleasure coursing through Jin's core.

While his other hand remained in Jin's pants, his finger began to explore the depths of Jin. With a gentle yet firm touch, he pressed against Jin's sensitive entrance, causing a delightful mixture of pleasure and craving to escape from Jin's quivering lips and the parting of their lips.

To which Jungkook hungrily reclaimed Jin's lips, kissing him deeply. Simultaneously, his skilled finger glided sensually in and out of Jin, igniting waves of pleasure within him.

The ringing of a phone resonated through the room, its persistent chime attempting to infiltrate their intimate bubble. Yet, it did not interrupt their focus since their need for one other was stronger than any distraction trying to interrupt the moment they shared.

They only broke their kiss briefly as Jungkook assisted Jin in removing his clothes. Afterward, he removed his pants, creating space for Jin to sit on his lap again. Feeling Jin's bare ass resting on his cock made him needier, so he grabbed Jin's cheeks, stretched them wide, and stroked his cock between them. Moaning as the pre-cum from his cock generated wetness between Jin's cheeks, which allowed his cock to glide back and forth with ease.

As their passion continued to unfold, Jungkook's movements intensified, igniting Jin's neediness for more. Sensing the growing heat between them, Jin's hand ventured between their bodies, eagerly grasping his throbbing length and stroking it. Their tongues were deeply intertwined, passionately exploring the entirety of each other's mouths, leaving no area unexplored in their passionate and intense connection. As they exchanged breaths, feeling the warmth, they savored the lingering taste of their shared desire while intensifying the pleasure.

When Jin felt the warmth of Jungkook's cock pushing against his entrance, he thrust slightly forward before breaking their embrace. "We need lube. I will be back." He said and rose from Jungkook's lap.