Chapter Thirty-Two

Jungkook carefully reviewed the list in front of him once more before sending it to Jimin. He was on the verge of writing a note to emphasize the importance of each item on the grocery list. He didn't want his home to lack the food Seokjin needed during his pregnancy.

After conducting thorough research and consulting with a nutritionist, he developed a customized shopping list for Seokjin. He wanted to ensure that Seokjin and their baby were well cared for, and he only consumed recommended foods.

He wished that the circumstances surrounding Jin's pregnancy had been better planned. There was a lot for him to learn quickly, and due to his busy work schedule and upcoming travels, it had been a struggle for him.

He also had to start looking for a new dog walker because he wasn't sure if it would be a good idea for Seokjin to keep walking Bam in his current condition. However, he believed it might be acceptable for a while because Jimin continued working while pregnant. However, it should be noted that Jimin's performance during this time was average and did not meet the golden standards.

Considering that, Jungkook included it in the list of topics he needed to discuss with Jin. He had been diligently making a list to ensure he could keep track of all the important matters they needed to discuss. He wanted to make sure that nothing would slip through the cracks.

Jungkook was adding another item to his list when Jin suddenly appeared at the entrance of his home office. As he glanced up from his tablet, his gaze met Jin's, causing him to clear his throat and hastily avert his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Jin stood with his arms folded, leaning against the arch of Jungkook's office doorway as he asked his question.

"Seokjin, are you wearing my shirt?" Jungkook inquired, his gaze fixed unwaveringly on the tablet on his desk.

As Jin made his way into Jungkook's office, he grinned and answered by adding, "Yes, I noticed it in your closet, and it seemed to be comfy. So, what are you doing? Working?"

"What happened to the clothes that you brought here? Do they no longer fit you?"

Jin glared at Jungkook and then rolled his eyes.

"My clothes fit me! You have a problem with me wearing your shirt?" Jin snapped at Jungkook, feeling a bit offended by the question he had asked.

Jungkook took a deep breath and looked up at Jin, addressing him respectfully, "Seokjin, I have an issue with you wearing my shirt. The way it fits you is different from how it fits me, and I also find it distracting when you wear it. Currently, I am occupied with important tasks, so I kindly request that you refrain from causing any distractions for me."

Jin couldn't contain his laughter as he realized what Jungkook was saying. "Wait, you are furious with me for wearing your shirt because I look nice in it? You are interestingly weird, I-"

"I am not weird. I am myself, just me. Please refrain from referring to me as "weird."' Jungkook spoke with a firm tone.

"I didn't intend anything awful by saying that," Jin said, his facial expression changing to one of perplexity as he gave Jungkook a side look. "I am sorry if I offended you. The point I was trying to make was that you are different. You are probably aware of it by this point. Whether it be the way you speak or the way you behave, it is different."

"Seokjin, if you believe I am different, feel free to express that. I acknowledge that I am different, as I should be. I am my own person. I am neither you nor anyone else. Hence, it is perfectly acceptable for me to embrace my uniqueness and not strive to be a mere copy of someone else. What purpose would my existence serve if I am like someone else?"