Chapter Thirty

A/N: Can you believe the last update was exactly one month ago? These delayed writers 🤦‍♀️ I can't with them! Y'all need to block 'em.

****

Jin carefully gathered some snow and began rolling it, gradually shaping it into a snowball. As he did so, he gazed towards the snowy peaks, marveling at their breathtaking beauty. Their time in Alaska was coming to an end, and he was surprised by how quickly it had passed.

At first, he had many doubts about whether he would enjoy the trip with Jungkook. However, it turned out to be a pleasant experience. He had accomplished a lot both with and without Jungkook.

If given the chance, he would aim to visit Alaska again. He was confident that Taehyung would enjoy coming there and that they could have a great time skiing together. He also thought of Jimin, but he wasn't sure how Jimin felt about skiing; it was something he would have to ask Taehyung.

"Seokjin, we should go to our table now."

When Jin heard Jungkook's voice, he let go of the snowball in his hand and took off his gloves. He turned to join Jungkook, following him into the warm and inviting cafe where they planned to have breakfast.

*****

As Jin and Jungkook shared a meal, Jin couldn't help but notice the heavy silence between them, which surprised him. Being around Jungkook in silence was something he was not used to. The man had a reputation for being talkative, constantly speaking regardless of whether Jin was paying attention or not.

Just as he was about to break the silence, Jungkook beat him to it. "Seokjin, there's a conversation I'd like us to have. I had planned for us to talk about it last night, but circumstances changed unexpectedly. So, I think it's important for us to discuss this matter now."

Jin fondly remembered their evening together and smiled, knowing that he was the reason for the lack of conversation between them. He had no shame in admitting that he enjoyed having sex with Jungkook, and he didn't hesitate to indulge in pleasure whenever the opportunity arose. It was his favorite part of the trip with Jungkook.

Jungkook's attentiveness during intimate moments was surprisingly impressive, and Jin truly appreciated it. Jungkook pleasantly surprised him as the most attentive sexual partner he had ever had, even though he hadn't anticipated it. He never felt unsatisfied, which always left him wanting more. However, he knew this couldn't continue for much longer after their trip.

The situation had already spiraled out of control beyond his desired level of involvement. During their outings, Jin noticed that Jungkook had started to view them as a couple. Although Jin had enjoyed their time together, he did not share the same romantic feelings towards Jungkook.

When Jungkook didn't receive a response or acknowledgment from Jin, he decided to speak up. He addressed Jin by saying, "Seokjin, I wanted to let you know that earlier this week, during my video conferencing session with my therapist, you were a major topic of our conversation. I provided some information about the developments that occurred during our trip. Please rest assured that I did not disclose our intimate relationship to my therapist, as I did not consider it necessary information for them to know. I prefer to keep that information private between us.

I shared the developments and progress we have made together since arriving here. My therapist expressed deep thanks for my willingness to share those personal details. Like me, my therapist also acknowledges a positive evolution in our relationship. However, despite having that thought, they have suggested that I formally ask you this question to gain a clear understanding of our relationship." Jungkook took a deep breath before speaking further.