Chapter Thirty-Five

Jin was becoming increasingly frustrated; his body was throbbing, and an overwhelming and urgent desire consumed him. He relished every moment of the kisses and touches bestowed upon him by Jungkook, who now loomed above him. However, the deliberate slowness of each caress felt like an endless tease.

"Jungkook, I'm begging you..." Jin pleaded, entwining his legs around Jungkook's waist, yearning to draw their bodies closer. The obvious connection between them was undeniable, and the physical contact between their bodies created an overwhelming and intense response. A soft sound of want escaped him as the growing pleasure of their closeness awakened a deep longing for more.

Jungkook, with his body supported by his arms, leaned in closer to Seokjin. He lightly kissed Jin's lips while repositioning himself. With one hand now supporting his weight, he moved his other hand between them, guiding it under Jin's thigh and lifting it as he positioned himself at Jin's entrance.

Jin's hip arched upward, driven by a desperate need to connect with the pressing presence of Jungkook's hardness against his entrance. Jungkook displayed remarkable self-control, resisting the urge to move forward impulsively. He was conscious of Jin's pregnancy and was determined to be mindful.

With deliberate care, he slowly moved forward, experiencing the intimate sensation of Jin's opening combined with the slickness of the lubricant. Jungkook found himself momentarily halted at the halfway point, his determination to stay composed intensifying.

"This is absolute torture." Jin let out a sigh, his gaze fixed on Jungkook's intense eyes.

Concerned by Jin's statement, Jungkook tried to withdraw while asking, "Am I hurting you? Would you like me to stop?"

Jin clung to Jungkook, holding him close and urging him to move. "Jungkook, the wait is driving me crazy," he whispered. "Please do it the way you did when we were in Alaska."

"Seokjin, we need to be cautious since you're expecting. I want to ensure your safety and well-being. I am doing everything I can to provide you with the satisfaction you desire without overwhelming you physically because-"

"Let me get on top." Jin interrupted Jungkook, abruptly wanting to shut him up before the mood got ruined.

After a brief pause, Jungkook considered the situation and responded, "Perhaps that would be a better option. It would alleviate any concerns I have about burdening you with excessive pressure. Alright, release your arms and legs to ensure a safe repositioning of our position."

Jin quickly unhooked his arms and legs from around Jungkook, even before he could complete his sentence. A groan of disappointment escaped him, adding to his frustration as he felt Jungkook retreat from him. The last time they had sex, he had experienced an unexpected level of satisfaction that he yearned to recreate, but this time, he realized he had put in a lot of effort to get it.

Jungkook found himself lying on his back, and without hesitation, Jin positioned himself on top of him. He straddled Jungkook's lap, aligning his backside with Jungkook's arousal.

Jungkook felt Jin's firm grip and took a deep breath, gently placing his hands on Jin's waist. "Please be careful and go easy," he whispered, concern evident in his voice. "I don't want you getting hurt, especially with our baby."

Jin had lost focus on Jungkook's words as he positioned himself on top of Jungkook. His expression filled with delight as he savored every moment, his hands firmly holding onto Jungkook's thighs for stability. Jin leaned back, unable to contain a loud moan as he felt his entrance being stretched by Jungkook's cock.

Jin started swaying slowly, finding a steady rhythm as he fully embraced the growing pleasure that enveloped him.

Jungkook was completely captivated by the sight unfolding in front of him. His hands instinctively found their way to Jin's thighs, gently kneading them as he surrendered to the intense feelings that consumed him.