Chapter Eleven

Jin couldn't deny that he had a restful night's sleep. The only positive aspect of the trip was that he could fall asleep immediately upon resting his head on the pillow and remained asleep until he was awakened by sounds coming from outside the room. He had chosen to ignore the movements from outside the room as he had little interest in learning the details of the man's activities. He had high hopes that the other person would forget that he was there and go on with his pursuits.

The hotel was very nice, and he had no hesitation about spending his entire time alone. Unfortunately, he had the distinct feeling that this would not be possible as he recalled how he needed to finish every last bit of the soup before he could go to bed.

Even though it was his fault for lying about being unwell, he did not anticipate being treated like a kid and being watched while he sipped the soup. As evidence that he had consumed the medication, he was even ordered to push out his tongue and open his mouth wide.

If Taehyung weren't his best friend and his bills weren't going to be paid, allowing him to save, he would have blown it, but he was proud of himself since he was able to maintain his composure throughout the ordeal.

He slid out of bed slowly and quietly, and as he stretched, he noticed that his muscles weren't as tense as they typically were when he slept on his cheap bed.

He approached the window in a measured and careful manner, and once there, he drew the curtain aside and opened the blinds. The stunning panorama that awaited him made him break out in a broad smile. It was unfortunate that his phone was broken because he would have snapped some pictures to help him remember the moment. There was no disturbance, and the view of the skyline was breathtaking.

"Seokjin, you should be awake now. Are you awake?"

And just like that, Jin's moment of tranquility was shattered beyond repair. He let out a deep sigh as he leaned his head on the window and rubbed his forehead against it. When he considered the events that would transpire during the day, he was under the influence that falling through would not be such a horrible thing.

"Seokjin, I would like to demand a response. Are you awake? If you do not respond to this knock on the door, I will be forced to enter your room even though I would prefer not to do so without your invitation. Are you still unwell?"

Jin took a long and deep breath, "Jungkook, yes, I am awake."

On the other end, there was complete silence until the door suddenly clicked and opened. As the realization dawned on Jin, his eyes widened in response.

After pushing the door open, Jungkook went ahead and went in. His eyes seemed to glaze away as he turned his back on Jin and said, "if you were awake, why did you not respond?"

"I answered your question! Why did you come into my room, and from where did you get a key to enter? What is wrong with you?" Jin was under the impression that Jungkook couldn't possibly surprise him in any other way, but once again, he was proven wrong by Jungkook.

"The fact that you are not wearing a shirt when standing near the window irritates me. You must put one on right now! You should not be on display to the general public in that manner. I will leave your room so that you may get dressed appropriately, and in two minutes, you need to meet me in the living area."

As Jin continued to look at the space that had formerly been occupied by Jungkook, he did not close the gaping hole in his mouth. He was at a loss for words to properly explain anything that had happened. He was all set to head back home. Due to this, there was just no way to survive the weekend. It was completely unrealistic of him to think he could. It was physically difficult to put up with the guy himself.