Chapter Twenty-Five

Jin's gaze remained fixed on the man seated across from him, his attention drawn to the sight of rolled-up sleeves that revealed the well-defined muscles of his arms. The veins, visibly protruding beneath the skin, added strength and vitality to his appearance.

As the man diligently went about his work, Jin was captivated by vivid thoughts and sensations, prompting him to take a deep breath, fully immersing himself in the moment.

Feeling a strong need for a distraction from his thoughts, he turned his gaze towards the plane window. The sight that met his eyes only deepened his wonder at his impulsive choice to join Jungkook on his trip to Alaska.

He had firmly convinced himself that the upcoming trip to Alaska would be free of any noteworthy incidents. It was an opportunity for him to embark on a unique adventure and explore the scenic wonders of Alaska, particularly after learning about Jungkook's hectic schedule. He knew he would have ample time to enjoy solitude and freely explore without any interference from Jungkook.

Upon learning that Jimin's mistake was the reason behind Jungkook's decision to travel to Alaska, he felt an increased sense of responsibility to accompany him. Even though Jimin did not explicitly ask for it, the decision was made by him independently. Additionally, he knew how stressful the recent changes that had happened in Jimin's life had been for him, and he wanted to prevent him from experiencing any additional stress.

"Seokjin, you do not need to remain seated here and observe me while I work. You can enter the room and find a comfortable spot to lie down and rest by taking a nap. I will wake you up as soon as we reach our destination." Jungkook, with his eyes shifting away from his laptop screen, directed his gaze towards Jin, his attention fully captured by the latter's presence.

Jin immediately rolled his eyes at his words, "Thanks, but I'm sitting here because I'm enjoying the view-"

"I appreciate your kind words and recognition of my physical appearance. It is gratifying to know that you perceive me as handsome. However, it appears that there are noticeable bags under your eyes that require attention and care.

During our trip, you will have ample opportunity to appreciate and admire all the qualities, talents, and experiences I possess and can bring to the table.

I am stationary and have no plans or intentions to move from my current location." Jungkook said as he casually adjusted his attire by unbuttoning a few buttons on his dress shirt. This action allowed a glimpse of his well-defined chest, adding a touch of attractiveness to his appearance.

Jin, visibly annoyed, unfastened his seatbelt and rose to his feet. He fixed a piercing gaze on Jungkook to let out his frustration, "One thing that is undeniably true about you, regardless of your physical appeal, is that it all diminishes once you speak.

You don't even have the ability to keep someone turned on. I now understand why you are wealthy, handsome, and still single. It is highly unlikely that anyone with sound judgment would choose to be with you unless they have ulterior motives and wish to exploit what little you have to offer.

Even in that scenario, they would still deserve recognition for enduring the challenges of being in a relationship with you."

Without waiting for a response from Jungkook, Jin quickly moved towards the rear of the plane. Seeking peace, he retreated to the confines of the room. After his recent interaction with Jungkook, a wave of regret washed over him for agreeing to join Jungkook on the trip.

"Such a rude fucking asshole!" Jin's frustration was evident as he let out a curse under his breath, his eyes scanning the bedroom within the confines of the plane.