Chapter Twenty-Seven

A/N: While you all await Jungkook ft Jack Harlow's song 3D, I figure I would share my "3D" Jungkook with yall 😩.

*******

Jin extended his body into a full stretch, feeling a sense of relief and accomplishment. He marveled at the fact that, after enduring four years of challenges and hardships, he had finally arrived at the moment where he could submit his final paper. Despite his lingering uncertainty about his post-graduation plans, he found comfort in the fact that he no longer had to worry about the pressures of school.

"I am now free!" Excitedly, he celebrated in the hotel room, letting out a loud cheer as he jumped up from his seat after closing his laptop. "Damn it!" He winced in discomfort as the persistent soreness in his thighs reminded him of the previous night's activities.

As a typically flexible person, Jin considered his flexibility a benefit. However, due to his recent sedentary lifestyle, which mainly involved being walked by dogs, his muscles got a more intense workout than he had anticipated.

As he started to stretch his body, he pondered, "Where did he get all that energy from?" While he thought about the memories of his night spent with Jungkook. The experience was difficult to absorb because it differed from his initial expectations. The more he thought about the previous night, he shook his head and said, "It's cause I was horny. I am sure if we were to have sex again, it wouldn't have the same effect on me."

"Anyway, let me go and start getting ready because the less he comes in here and talks, the better our evening will be. I wonder if he realizes he would be the total package if he spoke less." Jin considered his words and added, "Probably not and probably won't ever."

*****

Jungkook carefully scanned the shelves and displays of the store, his eyes darting from one item to another in search of the specific item he had in mind. While he was heading back to the hotel after his long afternoon of unnecessary meetings, he suddenly remembered something important. He asked the driver to stop so he could gather necessary items in case a similar situation occurred again, like the one from the previous night.

After locating the condoms and lube he wanted, he proceeded to the checkout area. To maintain his privacy, he used the self-checkout line instead of displaying his personal items for others to see.

He felt slightly regretful for not realizing that Seokjin wanted to take their relationship to the next level. He would have prepared more for it if he had known. The lack of advanced planning had caused him to step out of his comfort zone to purchase the essential preventive items needed for their trip. He preferred shopping for those items online, as it allowed for discreet delivery without any onlookers.

"Are you in need of any help?" While Jungkook was scanning his gathered items, a worker approached and asked.

Jungkook carefully gathered his belongings and neatly arranged them inside a bag. He then took a deep breath and briefly glanced at the worker nearby. He calmly stated with a hint of assertiveness, "I appreciate your concern, but I would have requested assistance if I required it."

"Sir, there is no need to be." They could not finish their words because Jungkook completed what he was doing and left.

****

Jin emerged from the bathroom, his wet hair clinging to his head. He joyfully sang a tune, swaying his head in time with the music only he could hear. He had spent time in a soothing bath that had been the most enjoyable part of his day, providing much-needed relief for his aching muscles.