43 | The Domino Effect

─────── ☆*・゜゚・*♡ ───────

Monday, April 7th

─────── ☆*・゜゚・*♡ ───────

Tiffany walked around her house demanding everyone to put the decorations as such to her liking. It was her yearly birthday bash and she always tried to go big since her birthday landed a month before the end of the school year.

It was her excuse to throw the biggest party of the year and have the underclassmen remember her as the best host for parties. This would also be a big fuck you to Ethan.

"Also make sure the pool has the cool neon lights on. Oh and don't forget to set the temperature of the house to eighty, it'll make the guests go outside," Tiffany says, ordering her house maids around.

Tiffany's dad was gone for an important out-of-state trial that was coming up and her mom was in some resort somewhere in Mexico, leaving the house to Tiffany all to herself.

"You should probably do this for a living," I comment, admiring how put together everything is starting to look.

She's always had an eye for planning events and making sure things go smoothly. Believe it or not, she never gets drunk at her own parties because she wants to see and hear the success of her parties.

"Weddings for sure," she says, "I think that would be my dream job."

"I actually never got to ask you, did you ever apply to any school?" I ask, fixing the streamers that were starting to fall on one side.

"I actually don't think I will be going to school. Daddy says I can pretty much do what I want afterwards if I get a pretty stable job and prove that I can be independent," she says, checking things off of her list on a clipboard.

"So you're going to be a wedding planner after graduation?"

"When you and Ambrose get married, you better let me plan that shit. You know I would do the best job ever," she says, giving me her proudest smirk.

I chuckle at her words and nod. "For sure."

The events that happened last week were put in the back of my mind as the new week rolled in. I didn't care about Jane's revenge towards me nor did I care about what happened in the past.

April did exactly what she promised she would do and Jane was immediately removed from the student board. Not only that, but it was also announced that she would now be the valedictorian. I didn't care about all of that as long as Ambrose was still by my side and we were still going along with our plan after graduation.

When the time came around 7:50 p.m., the majority of the people were now rolling into the house making as much noise as possible. By 8:30 p.m. the party was in full swing. The music was loud to the point Ambrose couldn't hear me yelling in his face and we kept getting bumped into as the room began to fill over capacity.