42 | The Stalkers

─────── ☆*・゜゚・*♡ ───────

Friday, March 28th

─────── ☆*・゜゚・*♡ ───────

Ambrose went to sleep after I told him that I would stay up to look at some dresses that Aurora sent me a link to.

Obviously that was a lie.

So I made sure that he was deep asleep in my bed while I browsed on my laptop at my desk. It was getting close to midnight and the only source of light I had was my laptop's screen.

Meeting Darcy and Daniel today gave me an idea and it's been bothering me ever since. I don't know why Ambrose wasn't hopping onto the idea that we should go out and look for his brother, nor that he wanted to visit his dad in jail.

So I decided to stalk Darcy's instagram.

I went through her following at first and scrolled through all 500 accounts that she follows. Nothing. So I went through her pictures to find more clues.

I got distracted for a second when I started admiring her pictures where she would show off her outfits and then started to judge my own taste in clothes. Damn, I really needed to upgrade my wardrobe.

I click on Daniel's profile when I see that he commented on Darcy's most recent picture which was today when we ran into each other.

The boy surprisingly had barely any posts. Most of them were just gym related pictures, his car, and nights out partying. That is until I came across a picture that almost made me fall back on my chair.

My body went ice cold and it took energy to not scream in shock. I wanted to wake up Ambrose and point out what I had just found, but when I look back at his sleeping figure he looks at peace knowing that he found what he was looking for. Peace with me.

I turn back to my laptop and click on the tag. This was the Vincent that Darcy and Daniel were talking about. They weren't identical twins for sure. They were fraternal. Their eyes were different and so were their personalities.

They had the same sharp jawlines and cheekbones with a few minor differences.

I was even surprised to see that this was Vincent's profile. There were only two pictures; his dark gray BMW and a bunch of pictures compiled together from a trip to Oregon. His username was completely different and unknown and I can see why I didn't find him in Darcy's following list.

This guy was smart. I think he was doing this on purpose to stay hidden after running from his foster homes.

At least I knew who he was and where I could find him. I had done all the work for Ambrose and all he had to do was meet him.

─────── ☆*・゜゚・*♡ ───────

Monday, March 31st