Fantasies part 1

POV Sirius (gaspppp)

Me and remus walk though the dirty hall way into the recording studio he grab hold of hands and pulled me towards him " are you sure you want to do this? Once it's out it's out" He says running his thumb over it my hand I smile at him "yeah I do" taking a deep breath I walk into the recording studio with Remus by my side "ayyyy Sirius glad to be with working with you are you ready to listen to the final version my mannnn" my producer Aiden says sitting at his computer "yeah I'm so excited" me and Remus sit down "your 1st single man! I'm so proud" Aiden smiles I look at Remus with a bright smile. "Okay we gonna to the party have fun then release it at 12 and celebrate!. Then of course we start sharing on social media like we've already been doing" Remus puts his arm around me and kisses me on the cheek. "I'm so proud" we head out of the room and up the roof as we get closer to the roof load music is playing I smile walking though the door as fireworks shoot out of their wands.

Hours ago by we laugh and dance over run up to James jumping on his back he laughs "you having fun Sirius" I get off smiling "yeahh are you okay I heard about lily bummer man" he smiles taking a sip of his drink "well you can't help who you fall in love with" I nod looking at lily dancing with Mary. I pat James on the back "hay um me and Remus are gonna pop to the shop after and get more alcohol, could you take Reggie back to ours I don't want him at home for this song drop" James nods "no problem" I smile walks around checking on people making my way to regulus "you need to socialise you look like a loner" he rolls his eyes clinging onto the red cup in his hand "come on reg go flirt with a guy have fun for once come on" I say pouring more alcohol into his cup "I don't want a guy I'm fine by myself" I laugh " not saying you need a guy, I'm saying you need to get fucked by a guy come on reggie your first kiss was Barty and that was five years ago. You need to get out there. You need someone even if it's a hook up just to say you done it" he laughs shaking his head "great big brother advice" I smile "I know you don't need to thank me!" I say grabbing another beer "I wasn't going to" he says taking small sips "oh James is taking you back to ours" he looks at me "I-" "hay it's almost 12 talk later!!" I run away to Remus grabbing his hand he smiles "you ready my love" I blush nodding.

POV regulus
"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!" Everyone yells I take off my sunglasses putting them on my head I walk around drinking whatever is in my cup dancing smiling mouth the lyrics to the song I look around my vision going blurry i hear screams of joys around me it's deafening I ignore them and make it to the side putting more stuff in my drink chugging it "hay reguluss" James says moving next to me "hi." He smiles "so I guess im talking you back to mine" he smirks I nod when I get shoved into him "shit sorry" he smiles placing his hand on my back as I shudder "no problem man let me take you home" I nod as James leads me down the roof to his car....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hayy so, sorry for completely disappearing for 3 months I got out of the marauders fandom got really burnt out and my mental health was just plumbing haha then started getting a hyperfixation on hazbin hotel then I just got sucked in and couldn't really care about marauders or anything else :( but my hazbin hotel obsession has calmed down and i'm getting back into marauders obsession! Yayaya! So hopefully that means more chapters and I will continue my other book!! Angin when I have the energy I really trying not to get burnt out again lol

Make sure you drink/eat something!!!
Have a good night/day/morning/afternoon
Toby/rowan