regulus and his boyfriend part 2

Pov regulus

I walks into the dinner hall keeping my head down grabbing Dylans bag "me and Dylan are going to the dorm" I say Barty grabs my arm "you alright mate?" "I'm fine, Dylan is just really tired" Barty nods "we be up in a bit" Evan says grabbing his homework out. I nod "you sure you're alright" Bartys says "I'm fine why do you keep asking" Barty shrugs his shoulders "Dylan is really... load" I cross my arms "what do you mean "load"" "he doesn't really let you talk... and you look aways on edge when your near him you tense up" "I don't know what you're talking about and I don't appreciate you slagging off my boyfriend in front of me bye." I grab his bag and walk away "wait reg!" Bartys yells. I walk up to the dorm room lying next to Dylan. He raps his arms around me "I don't like Barty" Dylan says resting his head on mine "Oh?" "Hes too opinionated... I don't think he good for you." I nod my head drawing stars on his arm with my finger "can we hang out with my friends tomorrow?" he says kissing my head "um sure..." I say "thanks babe" he kisses my cheek getting up "I'm going for a shower wanna join" I smile "um I'm good I might do some homework" Dylan laughs "homework? Ok nerd" Dylan laughs walking into the bathroom.

I look over to my draw leg bouncing up and down I get up slowly walking to the brown draw grabbing my lighter out shaking I sit agesnt the door pulling my trousers down bringing the lighter to my thigh I pull it away wincing at the pain I breath in and out putting it back to my thigh "1- 2 3- 4-5" I pull it away as tears fall form my eyes I put it back again counting to 5 and pulling it away. I do it couple more times before I hear the shower turn off I wipe my tears pulling my trousers up grabbing a cigarette lighting it and walking to the window breathing it out. Dylan walks out a towel wrapped around his waist "hay beautiful" I smile walking over to him "did you get some homework done?" he says grabbing a top and joggers "no I couldn't be bothered" I say placing cigarette in my mouth and inhaling "you smoke a lot" Dylan says getting changed "what- I only smoke one a day... you smoke more then me" he rolls his eyes "well if you are could you brush your teeth before we kiss I don't like the taste" I look at him confused "I don't understand you smoke the taste is already in your mouth" Dylan walks to the bed sitting down grabbing a cigarette lighting it holding it In his fingers "I don't like the after taste, its fine we just won't kiss ever again" he says putting cigarette in his mouth "Dylan don't act like that- you're literary smoking right now while we having argument about smoking" Dylan puts the cigarette in the ash tray "we not having a argument-" "yes we are you're being un-reasonable-" I interrupt him "If I want to smoke I will smoke" "don't interrupt me." He says standing up "if you're not gonna hear me out I'm gonna-" "DON'T INTERRUPT ME" "Don't yell at me!!" "ILL DO WHAT I WANT" he yells slamming his fist on the table dresser a sob falls from my mouth as I rub my eyes aggressively "STOP CRYING I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING YOURE ACTING LIKE IM ABUSING YOU!" he screams getting up pacing "if you yell at me, I'm gonna start crying" "OH BECAUSE YOU'RE THE VICTIM! ALWAYS THE FUCKING VICTIM REGULUS BLACK THE VICTIM! FUCK OFF" more tears fall form my face I start biting my nails and picking at them "stop picking your nails" he says grabbing whisky and pouring it in a glass taking a swig "it's a Wednesday and your drinking" "CAN I DO NOTHING" I sob loader wiping my nose and eyes with my sleeve he walks up to me pushing me against the wall I cry more trying to push away he moves his hand from my shoulder to my neck grabbing tightly and using his other hand to push my wrist firmly against the wall "I'm getting fed up of how your treating me! Stop it before I do something I don't want to do ive done it before and I will do it again do not test me regulus" he lets go I slide down the wall crying and hyperventilating hugging myself he pours more whisky into his glass drinking it sitting down on sofa I keep crying while he drinks his soberness away.

What feels like hours later I managed to calm myself down I get up slowly walking over to him "Dylan.." he kisses me biting my lip I try and pull away but he doesn't let me I taste the alcohol on his breath he pulls away smiling soppily "you're so pretty" I nod "your drunk Dylan come on let's get you to bed" he laughs getting up pulling me closer "I'm so sorry I'm such a dick I love you so much" "its fine Dylan lets get you to bed" I lead him over to his bed he falls onto it laughing "you're so hot" he says "thank you" I say putting the blanket on him he continues to laugh to himself I walk over to the floor grabbing my lighter I dropped on the floor walking into the bathroom and shutting the door sitting on the toilet seat pulling my top up turning it on and placing it on my skin for the 2nd round that same night I feel the fire burn my skin tears well up in my eyes but I blink them away I do my normal thing counting to five pulling away and finding another spot to abuse. I continue until I hear a nock at the door "yeah" I say trying to shallow the lump in my throat "hay Reggie sorry about early what I said about Dylan I'm sure he lovely I just haven't got to know him yet" Barty says from the other side of the door, I pull my top down getting up looking in the mirror making sure I look alright and open the door "it's alright, I'm gonna go to bed" I say turning the light off and shutting the door behind me "alright.. again, Reggie I'm sorry" I smile "its ok Barty no hard feelings". I walk to a sleeping Dylan getting in next to him keeping my distance picking up my book reading where I left off I read for a while until I fall asleep dropping my book on the floor.

*Time skip*

I wake up groggy pulling myself out of my warm bed scratching my head I walk into the bathroom taking my clothes off and getting into the shower to try and wake myself up, I wash my hair and my body grabbing a towel and getting out I grab my tooth brush, brushing my teeth I whip the mirror clean from the condensation I stop in my tracks seeing a big red mark on my neck shit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooo! Hoped you enjoyed

Make sure you drink/eat something!!!

Have a good night/day/morning/afternoon

Toby/rowan