Party time

Regulus reads his book as James sits next to him playing with regulus rings, "where do you get your rings" James says pulling regulus construction off of his book "their from family" James nods "can I wear one" regulus laughs putting his book down "sure why not" he sits up more straight taking some of his off and giving them to James "what's the one you wear around your neck?" "Oh it's a ring Sirius gave me" regulus says hiding it under his jumper "why do you wear it around your neck" James ask putting the rings on "so I won't lose it" James nods "look" he shows regulus his hands with the rings hardly fitting regulus laughs "amazing" James paces a quick kiss on regulus lips. Love you" regulus smiles "I love you two".

"OK GET UP ITS PARTY TIME PEOPLE" Sirius yells waking regulus and James, regulus hides into James "STOP FUCKING" Sirius yells covering his eyes "we're hugging your idiot!!" Regulus says sitting up "well stop and get ready" Sirius says pulling James off the couch "aAaAaA" James yells looking at Sirius "come on guys we was meant to leave 10 minutes ago" Remus says standing at the door way "I'm not going" regulus says laying back down "yes you are come on you haven't left this room in 4 days" regulus grab a pack of Melbourne takes one out and lights it placing it in his mouth "I'm not going" "yes you are" Sirius grabs regulus arm pulling him up.

They walk through the empty halls walking to the party, "stop complaining Reggie you look handsome" " I want to go to bedddddd" regular complaints pulling on James sleeve "Reggie come on you need to have a social life" "no I don't what I need is an education, and I can't get it education if I don't do my homework and study" "you turned into such a nerd" Sirius complains, grabbing the flask out of his waste band " you're drinking" regulus says side-eyeing Sirius " regulus , we're going to a party everyone is going to be drinking" James says grabbing hold of the blacks hand. "Jamie if we go back now I'll give you a blow job" regulus lays pledging with James "ew!! I didn't need to hear that" Sirius says covering his ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Make sure you drink/eat something!!
Have a good day/night/afternoon/morning
Toby/rowan