regulus and his boyfriend

It's the night after the winter break everyone arriving back from home, meeting up with friends putting bags away, the marauders all walk into the dinner hall pissing around they sit down laughing trying to figure out the next prank their gonna do "ok I think we should do.. ooh!! Puts loads of boggarts around the school!!" Sirius says grabbing his glass and pouring some liquor in it "that's a bit to mean babe" Remus says kissing Sirius on the lips, Sirius smiles brightly "it's nice that you two don't need to hide anymore" James says "yeah it is" Sirius smiles kissing Remus back, they all get out homework or a book James looks around seeing a black haired boy in a green tie. The boy looks over James cants helps but smile, the smile though seeing hickeys on his neck, James looks back at his food.

I sit down next to Barty he smiles "looks like you can Dylan had fun" I look at him "what." Evan laughs "the hickeys on your neck!?" "Oh yeah" I laugh pulling my jumper up "do you think it's really obvious" I say looking around "I feel like everyone looking at me" Barty laughs "it's not that obvious if you keep your jumper on" I nod slowly looking over to the Gryffindor boy he not looking.. I look down when I feel a hand on my shoulder I jitter looking up "hay Reggie" dylan says sitting down next to me "oh hi.. how was your-" I was cut off by his lips on mine he kisses me passionately holding my head slipping his tongue into my mouth, I freeze shutting my eyes letting him do it. What feels like hours Barty does a fake cough making dylan pull away I breath out touching my lips looking down "we get it you two are together don't need to be making baby's right here" Evan laughs. Dylan smiles grabbing my hand I put on a smile "can't help it" I say looking at dylan he smiles. "Ok I needed to talk to you about something babe" Dylan says sorting out regulus jumper "oh ok".

The two boys walk out the hall hand in hand "how was your-" Dylan pushes Regulus against the wall kissing him roughly he grabs regulus hip pushing himself onto the younger boy regulus squeeze his eyes shut tears fall down his face Dylan pulls away to take a breath looking at me "what's wrong" Dylan says regripping regulus wrist "can we stop I don't like it" Dylan pulls a weird face "why, we having fun" regulus wipes his eyes with his over hand "you're having fun I'm not" Dylan crosses his arms "I thought you liked us making out" regulus nods "I do.. just not in public" Dylan rolls his eyes "fine if you don't love me piss off then" he says walking away "wait Dylan" regulus says grabbing his arm. With Dylan other arm he slaps regulus hard across the face "DONT SAY YOU LOVE ME! DONT THINK I WILL FORGIVE YOU" regulus puts his shakily hand on his face, feeling his heart skip a beat tears well up in his eyes "babe...I'm so- oh my merlin" Dylan hugs regulus as regulus breaks down in his arms "I'm so sorry babe, I didn't mean to I just get so mad when you don't listen to me" regulus nods looking at Dylan in the eyes "I'm sorry I just didn't want a teacher to catch us" Dylan nods "its ok I'm glad you know your in the wrong" regulus nods kissing Dylan on the lips "I'm sorry" regulus rubs his eyes "I'm gonna go to bed.. are you coming" regulus says looking down playing with jumper strings "yeah- could you grab my bag its next to Barty" regulus nods walking back into the dinner hall.

"Jamessss listen to usss" Remus complains "that boy has loads of bruises on his neck now he has a red mark on his face" Remus looks at the 'boy' and James "James that's regulus black Sirius younger brother" Remus says James looks at him confused "no Sirius has a sister- oh shit" Remus nods "well... he does have a very nice friend" Remus nods. James looks at the boy "should we tell Sirius?" "I don't know..." regulus looks at James face cold James smiles nicely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry haven't been posting ive been focusing on GCSES ): its so stressful I'm breaking up for Christmas in like 2 weeks sooooo hopefully im going to be posting more then 

Make sure you drink/eat something!!!
Have a good day/night/morning/afternoon
- Toby/Rowen