Remus therapy talks

James and Rmeus sits on a picnic-blanket outside of Hogwarts. They're watch out in the horizon as the sunset over the school "it's peaceful here, sometimes other times it's complete hell but when you're just alone watching out It feels like nothing really matters" Remus says James gives a little chuckle "okay poet" they laugh "I was meaning to tell you when regulus was getting changed out of his quidditch uniform he had some marks on his waist. I don't know if it was just the light or something, but I thought to tell you just in case if you want to check on him or something him and Sirius had a hard child. I don't know if he told you or how much he told you, but it was a struggle for them still for regulus saying he's still there" James nods putting his hand on Remus shoulder "could you tell me a little bit about the childhood regulus always change the question whenever I asked" James says facing rewards, the other Gryffindor Remus sighs and look in James direction, "fine but you cannot tell Sirius or regulus I told you because they really do not like this stuff being shared. It's really personal James" james nods in agreement.

"Sirius always wanted to protect regulus, but he couldn't because of how cruel his parents could be. They would lock them up in their rooms for days, not allowing them to see each other not letting them eat. Chores after chores, if they didn't complete the chores, then they would be punished. If they completed the chores wrong, they would be punished. If they talked out of line, they would be punished. It was a lot of control and I think that's why regular struggles to be out of control and I think that's why serious always wants to be out of control to kind of push back on his parent's rules, but I think Sirius always wanted to protect Regulus, but I think he got a bit frustrated with regulus for never trying to protect him but from hearing it from regular side. Regulus was just scared he was I think eight when the abuse started so Sirius was 10? I think Sirius wasn't afraid to stand up, to take the attention off of regulus that often led to Sirius getting beat up a couple times. I think regular kind of feels betrayed that serious left them. He kind of feels alone now like there's no one there to protect him, that's why he always goes really depressed and jumpy when he comes back from Christmas break and summer holidays, I don't know if the marks off from his parents or...... himself, but let's hope for the best.... If you can even"

James is taking her back a little bit he knew regular and Sirius's childhood was difficult, but he didn't know this difficult understandable now when reckless was jump with loud noises or they would start crying on the teacher Howard if your bars for the time they laughed at them can't help her, feel a bit frustrated as well. That regular will tell him about it and he feels frustrated that he can't stop. It loves regulars and he knows regulars loves him even though Regulus really struggles to admit it or say it "what are you thinking about mate?" Rumour says in a soothing tone. "I didn't know it was that bad..." "yeah, it's kind of hard to imagine sometimes how people are generally like that sometimes I wonder what goes with people mind just to do that to their child on purpose, wanting to harm them, wanting to give them that much trauma". They sit there for awhile wallowing and just what they discussed. It isn't fair. No one should be treated like that especially not Regulus. Jane can't help but wonder what happens if you didn't have all that trauma and mental health problems would he still be the same regulars, would he be happier? Would he able to express his emotions better?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Make sure you drink/eat something!!!
Have a good night/day/morning/afternoon
Toby/rowan