sad deer - part 2

James walks though the castle anger rushing though his veins he makes his way into the Gryffindor common room "hay James-" he paces across the room smacking anything that goes near him "hay what ever is wrong James" Pandora says putting down her current necklace she making "fucking regulus! He just had a go at me! Because I'm confused and- ERRRR! He just like his mother!" "Hay!" Pandora says smacks James on the head "ow!?" James says rubbing over his head "don't talk about regulus like that now what did you do to make him upset" James sighs sitting down on an armchair "literally nothing! We was talking about stuff, and I was upset because I've found- out that I'm not- straight but I don't want to be bi! And he being all nice then I say I wish he was a girl because I do-" Pandora smacks him again on the head but a bit harder "ow!? Stop doing that!" "You said you wished Reggie was a girl!" "Yes? I like him so much but he a man-" "you said to regulus black that you wished he was a girl" James stares blankly at her "yeah?! Why is that a problem!" "James listen to me because I will only be saying this once ok." James nods resting his hands in his lap "ok.. Have you and regulus had sex" "whoa! Pandora that's a bit personal" "answer the question" she says not looking away from him causing James's hairs on his arm to stand up "no we tried but regulus got really dysphoric.. down there and started crying so we stopped and haven't tried since" Pandora nods "exactly. Do you understand now" James stares at her blankly "No!?" She sighs "you told regulus black a trans man that's struggling already with his mental health because of being trans and you said, and I will quote "I wish you was a girl" let's zoom into this conversation 'girl' something he has hated about himself for years and you wished that he was that".

James stears at Pandora "what no I didn't mean it like that! Like I don't want him to be a girl I mean it in the fact that I wish he was a girl because I love him and- oh shit" Pandora nods sitting back down and picking up her half-finished necklace "your scary when your mad Pandora" she looks up moving her hair out her eyes blinking "I'm only scary when I need to be" she says looking back down at her necklace "go apologize to regulus he probably In hysterics" James nods getting up running back out the common room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hay! their will be a 3rd chapter on this! i don't know if that's gonna be the final chapter but we will see! sorry if I didn't write Pandora right i really don't know how to write her but i kind of based her off Luna but a bit less loopy. if anyone have any pointers feel free to put them in the comments! I really like Pandora and want to write her more into my story! 

Make sure you drink/eat something!!!

Have a good night/day/morning/afternoon

Toby/rowan