Prank of the Century

As the sun shines through the windows of the Gryffindor common room, Regulus and James are making out on the soft red couch. They had been dating for only a few months but they currently in the middle of their honeymoon phase... that's means lip balm is there best friend. Regulus' lips pressed against James' as their tongues explore each other's mouths. James runs his hands through Regulus' hair, pulling Regulus closer. Regulus' hands run along James' body, feeling every inch of him. They both moan softly as they continue to kiss. Not wanting this moment to end.

Despite the risk of being caught, Regulus and James continued their passionate kissing session. They knew they should stop but couldn't resist each other. Their hands caressed each other's bodies and their tongues wrestled for dominance. Their breathing grew heavier, their hearts raced with excitement. they couldn't stop themselves; it was like all the pain that was in their lives have melted away all they needed was each other and that was ok.

After a few minutes of intense kissing and touching, James finally convinced himself that they should stop, he loves regulus but if someone walks in then that's the end of the secret relationship. What they have is so special and he can't risk losing it that soon. He pulls himself away from Regulus and took a deep breath. Regulus looked at him with a worried look.

James looked at Regulus smiling sweetly and said "Reggie... I think we should stop; we don't want to get caught." Regulus nods and getting up from the couch. "Good point." he laughs grabbing James's hand walking out of the common room, leaving the scene of the intense making out session behind. They both looked at each other with a slight blush on their faces.

"James... why can't we tell people." James sighs looking at regulus "did you not see the reaction Sirius got when your parents found out that him and Remus was dating? Sirius was broken for weeks" Regulus looks away from James "I know it's annoying that we have to hide, but give us time, we only being going out for a couple months... you know what when it hits the 6 month mark then we can start telling people" regulus looks back at his lover smiling brighter then ever "THANK YOU!!" regulus lunges onto him Hugging him tightly James looks around making sure no one can see them and hugs back "I love you" James says placing his head on regulus.

Regulus looked at James with a smile and said, "I love you too." They both leaned forward and kissed each other softly. Pulling away quickly remembering they are in fact in the hall. Suddenly hear they footsteps around the corner "PRONGS!!" Sirius yells running to them both with a Remus and Peter following not as quick.

"We all gonna go and prank Snape!! Come on before it's too late!" James rolls his eyes jokingly "Reggie what are you doing here?" Sirius asks looking at his younger brother "I was looking for Barty and Evan, and I bumped into James and started to talk" Sirius nods believing the younger brothers lies. Remus and peter catch up, Remus places his arm around Sirius waist, as jealousy rises in regulus. He not jealous of Sirius or Remus he jealous that they get to be openly hug and kiss. Hold each other close, that's what regulus wants that what regulus needs. He never been one for contact but when it comes to James, he craves it.

"We gonna swap his conditioner with red hair dye!!! So, his hair will be red permanently!!" Sirius yells proudly. James laughs looking at Remus and Peter "ok how we gonna get in? We not Slytherins" Peter says zipping up his bag giving Remus the hair dye Sirius smiles "you really underestimate me, Pete. That's where my amazing, handsome and favourite brother comes in" they look stare at the younger black as it clicks in his mind what he is being ask to do.

"Fuck no! What if we get caught!" James laughs "loosen up Reggie" Regulus looked at Sirius and his friends. At first, he was unsure but after a lot of convincing (and Sirius falling to the floor begging) eventually he agreed. They walked though the halls and to the Slytherin common room and they all entered. Once inside they grabbed his hair conditioner and started swapping it out.

Regulus sat down watching Sirius and his friends swap Severus's conditioner with red hair dye. Sirius kept repeating that "It was the prank of the century" Regulus couldn't believe that they had pulled it off. They all laugh putting everything back to normal "ok regulus when Severus takes a shower make sure you try and get a picture of his reaction!!" Regulus rolls his eyes "I'm not gonna take a picture of him that's weird" regulus say placing his book down on the side "please come on for me! he won't know it be funny" Sirius pleaded ready to get back down on his knees (don't make it dirty) "Siri if he doesn't want to do it, he doesn't have to" James says looking at regulus with a smile regulus notes that down making sure to say thank you later. Sirius rolls his eyes in frustration "ok fine don't take a picture of him but at least come tell us" Regulus nods his head in agreement. They grab all the stuff and puts it in their bags "ok bye little brother" Sirius runs out with a following Peter and Remus. Regulus giggles picking back up his book. James looks around and quickly places at a kiss on regulus lips. Regulus smiles brightly as James runs away. Regulus sits there reading his book watching Severus walks into the bathroom with a towel, a smile appears on regulus face...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make sure you drink/eat something!!!

Have a good night/day/morning/afternoon

Toby/Marlene/rowan