Regulus and his boyfriend part 4

TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️

I wake up looking around in the arms of dylan I smile cuddling into hm, he raps his arms around my waist pulling me even tighter "morning love" he says kissing my hair "morning" I smile "you where so funny last night" I smile "how so" I cuddle more into him "you was a moaning messss" I sit up "we didn't have sex" he smile "we did, Kylie joined in"

I look at him in shock "WHAT!" He sits up "ow! Don't fucking tell it's so early" I get up pacing "I don't know what the big deal is" he says sitting up "I don't remember it dylan! And you know how I feel about threesomes!" He laughs "yeah you was high as fuck not shocked you don't remember" "DYLAN THAT'S RAPE!" I scream at him "WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT YELLING AT ME!" I put my hand over my mouth "don't be so dramatic, you was literally humping my face" tears fall down my face "dylan I was under the influence I couldn't consent I didn't consent!" "We fuck all the time what's the difference you need to stop being so sensitive you want to be a boy but you constantly act like a girl it's confusing" I wipe my face he gets up walking to me "you know I love you if you showed any signs of not liking it I wouldn't have continued" he goes to kiss me I doge him quickly "I . DIDN'T . CONSENT" he slams me I fall onto the floor crying as he hits me over and over again I cry loader.

He gets up walking to the side I hold onto my face and side crying "you know I don't like doing that Reggie but when you don't listen to me I don't have a choice" I keep crying "s-sorry" looking up at him "I forgive you" he picks me up to my feet "aww your bleeding love here let me help you" he sits me down on the bed he tilts my head up cleaning the blood off me "do you have anything you can cover this" I nod slowly "good boy.. ok yeah go put some of that on then we will go down to breakfast" I nod slowly getting up walking into the bathroom shutting the door sliding down it silently crying putting my hand over my mouth.

I grab concealer putting it on my face and neck blending it in trying to calm myself down "babe hurry up I'm hungry" dylan yells form the other room "I-I'm coming" I put down the make up walking out "ok we can go" he looks me up and down "your gonna wear that, it has blood on it and you wore it yesterday" I nod "sorry yeah" I walk to the Chester doors grabbing a jumper and jeans "no keep the jeans your wearing on their nice just change the hoodie it makes you look fat" I dite the inside of my cheek hard taking off the jumper and putting on a clean one "aww you look so cute come on" he walks out the room and I quickly follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 5 coming out tomorrow 😎 I'm on a roll with this uploads 😂 don't get used to it

Make sure you drink/eat something!!!
Have a good night/day/morning/afternoon
Toby/rowan