!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Regulus sits on the cold grass reading he been sitting there for hours watching day turn into night the snow falls he sees the marauders boys running in the courtyard "You promised me Broadway was waiting for me!!" James sang as Sirius dance though the yard swinging a nearly empty bottle of fire whisky Remus joined "You were handsome!" "You was pretty!" peter sang "queen of New York city!" Sirius sang grabbing Remus hand taking a bowl and then start dancing "When the band finished playing they howled out for more" they all sang while James and peter copy the over to and start dancing "Sinatra was swinging all the drunks they were singing"  "We kissed on a corner" Sirius scream more than singing "Then danced through the night" Remus sang kissing Sirius quickly they all joined and sang together again "The boys of the NYPD choir Were singing Galway Bay And the bells were ringing out For Christmas day!!!"

Regulus watches smiling at his brother, for a bunch of idiots doesn't sound that bad he puts his book away snapping a quick picture of them "REGGIE! COME JOIN US" James yells looking at regulus. he shakes his head James smiles sweetly running over "come on dance with me" putting his hand out "who will peter dance with?" I ask looking behind James seeing lily Mary Marlene and Dorcas running up to Sirius reums and peter "he can dance with one of them! Come on Reggie! Come on! Come on! Come on!" "Fine!" I yell a laugh fall out my mouth. He grabs my hand pulling me up and pulling me over to the group dancing I laugh holding onto him smiling. They all take turns singing a line "You're a bum" "You're a punk"

"You're an old slut on junk" "Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed" "You scumbag," "you maggot" they all look each other smirking all screaming "YOU CHEAP LOUSY FAGGOT"

"Happy Christmas your arse" James sings "I pray God it's our last!" regulus joins in looking at James. They all keep singing laughing as the snow fall more heavily the bell goes off insinuating that its Christmas day "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Sirius yells grabbing reums face kissing him laughing "merry Christmas!" Mary yells hugging Marlene lily Dorcas and peter "merry Christmas black" James smiles looking down and the younger black brother "merry Christmas potter" they smile realise how close they are they take steps back "merry Christmas brother" Sirus laughs hugging regulus tightly "merry Christmas Sirius" regulus smiles "ok! I have some baileys in our room! Let's go!" Remus yells they all go running up through the halls laughing and screaming holding onto each other hands.

McGonagall and Slughorn stand watching the teenagers laughing and running though the school way past their curfew "should we tell them off?" Slughorn ask looking a McGonagall "oh Horace, let them have fun its Christmas day" she smiles "merry Christmas Minerva"  "Merry Christmas Horace". The teenagers run up to the dorm sitting anywhere that was a seat. Remus poor's out everyone a small glass of baileys with ice giving everyone a glass "merry Christmas guys" he says putting his glass in the air "merry Christmas!" they all yells clinking glasses together. Sirius rest his head on Remus shoulder "merry Christmas moony" "merry Christmas padfoot".

Regulus looks around seeing everyone laughing giving each other presents. If he got told last year that he be spending Christmas day with a butch of people, he can call family he would be in tears. getting out of the black household have made him realise so much. That Family isn't just blood and he does deserve love, he deserve to be happy and to be a child

"Reggie! This is for you! Its frommmm sirius" regulus takes the present form lily opening it carefully taking the ribbon off of it and placing it on the side tears start to form in his eyes he looks up at sirius "how did you- how did you get it?!" regulus says whipping the tears from his eyes "with a bit of help from James invisibility cloak" "what is it?" peter ask peering over regulus shoulder "it's a picture from mine and sirius 1st Christmas- mother got mad and took it- how- I can't believe you got it back!" regulus yells getting up hugging sirius tightly sirius hugs back placing his head on his shoulder "I will always be here for you I promise no matter how hard life gets you will always have me" rapidly tears falls from both of their eyes "thank you" regulus gets up sitting down back in his place whipping his eyes James puts his and on Regulus shoulder squeezing it slightly to try and show a sense of comfort regulus smiles. They all open their presents putting on the matching jumper James mum hand knitted for all 9 of them "can't believe your mum made us all these" Dorcas says smiling sitting on Marys lap "their great thanks James owl your mum thanking her" James nods looking at regulus "you like yours I told her to do a little R on the sleeve so its not so obvious" regulus blushes looking at James "its ok.." James nods smiling. He gets up sitting next to lily "do you like the follower" she smiles "that's from you, its lovely James thank you" sirius does a hard nudge into regulus rib-cage "ow!" sirius moves his head in the direction of James. Regulus sighs "thank you James." "no problem Reggie" regulus rolls his eyes "you didn't tell me not to call you Reggie! You like it!" he yells pointing at regulus "no... it's a Christmas present you can call me Reggie.. but only for today" regulus smiles "what about my birthday" he ask "don't push it potter" James blushes "HE FLUSTERED!" Marlene yells "what no! shut up!" James says covering his face. Regulus looks at James stunned "do I make you nervous potter" the gay panic starts to set in "I- no I'm just tired- and drunk very very wasted so I'm gonna go to bed" he gets up quickly running to his bedroom shutting the door.

Regulus looks around "go on man!" lily says looking at regulus "come on its your chance" Remus says indulging in some chocolate regulus looks at sirius "I know you like him... I'm not happy about it... but go" regulus smiles hugging sirius tightly then getting up "go get him!" Dorcas yells "go go go go go" petter chants.

Regulus walks slowly into James room "hay..." James looks at regulus "hi. about that I'm sorry-" regulus walks over "James I want to say something but don't say anything until I'm done ok" James nods "ive had a crush on you.. for a couple years now... and I was wondering If you maybe wanna go on a date... anytime soon" James stands their shocked. A mistletoe appears above their head (thanks to peter at the door). James leans down to regulus lips brushing agesnt each other regulus breath picks up the pace "ok Reggie I guess I could go on a date with you" regulus smiles warmly "shut up potter" "never Black".

With that James pushes his lips agesnt regulus kissing him holding onto tight while regulus raps his arms around James's neck "AWOOOO HOOOO" everybody else yells at the door. Regulus and James pull apart hugging looking towards the door "have they stopped yet!" sirius yells having his hands covering his eyes "yes they stopped baby".

Regulus looks around feeling a warm feeling in his chest home this is what home is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! What your favourite thing you got?
Stay safe everyone!

Make sure you drink/eat something!!!

Have a good night/day/morning/afternoon

Toby/rowan