memories

Tw – yelling, abuse, manipulation, drinking - smut 

Regulus walks around his small house cleaning it up, walking into his and Barty (his husband shut up I can do what I want) room he makes the bed and put all the clothes away neatly in the wardrobe. He looks at all the clothes he used to wear sighing he grabs trash bag and start sorting out though all the clothes he opens the draws and pulls out of black fishnets he laughs not knowing he still had them remembering the olden days when they went out clubbing every night drinking vodka and bloody Marys he throws them in the bin moving on pushing the thoughts out his head he chose this life, he chose a married life.

He chucks the pillows and duvet of the bed finding a little book under his husband pillow he picks it up and flips though it seeing loads of sex positions he laughs to himself putting it in his husband side draw he brings all the sheets to the washing room throwing them in the washing machine for a 30 minute wash walking out to the kitchen he sigh looking at the clock "3 hours until Barty gets home what to do..." sigh in that moment regulus got a craving he looks though the cupboards he grabs vodka, 5 tomato Worcestershire sauce, hot sauces, garlic, herbs, horseradish, celery, olives, pickled vegetables, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, lime juice and celery salt.

He puts them all on the side and start making a bloody Mary playing arctic monkeys on the Alexa he makes a jug of bloody Mary and put them on the dining room table. He grabs loads of food out of the fridge and start making some picky bits for dinner, by the time he tidy's everything away he get a call form Barty he answers it smiling "hay! I've made dinner and-" "hay babe you know your brother and Remus got married" oh.. I sit down on the sofa "good for them.. anyway, I found a recipe for-" I get interpreted again "and James and lily got married" I sigh "cool.. why are you telling me this" I say, "I found them having a hang out and I invited them back to have a drink" my heart skips a beat "what! Why would you do that" I say looking around "because I wanted to! It's my house I can invite any one I want! remember regulus I'm doing you a favour letting you live there" he yells at me "Favor!? We married" "shut up! Ill be back in 5 minutes everyone said they be here for 6" he hangs up I grab a pillow and scream into it. I take a deep breath putting the pillow nicely back where I found it.

Barty walks though the door looking at his husband on the sofa drinking a bloody Mary he walks over to see a empty jug on its side and a very drunk regulus laying on sofa "how much have you had to drink!!" regulus laughs "n-not a lOt ha ha" Barty role his eyes grabbing regulus by the wrist pulling him into the bedroom "bartyyyYy your hUrtiNg meE" regulus say, Barty throwed him on the bed "put something nice on I'm going to go get some drinks form the shop they be here in 3 hours I want you tired the house up" regulus sits up "I've aLreAdy cleaNed uP" he grabs regulus by his face squishing it "CLEAN AGAIN THEN!" he pushes his face down "oh fuCk oFf" regulus say Barty stops in his tracks looking at the small man on the floor moving his hair out of his face "what did you just say to me" Barty says walking back over "I SaiD fuCk ofF-" Barty interrupted regulus with a hard slap to the face "YOU DEAR TALK TO ME LIKE THAT IN MY OWN HOUSE AGAIN! YOUR LUCKEY YOUR NOT ON THE STEET.... Sober up!" he spits on regulus and slams the door.

Regulus sits up silent tears fall form his face when he sees the door open a little "dadda?" "h-hay sweetie come here" they boy walks over and sits in regulus lap "daddy is just in one of his moods.." he sniffs "hay your g-gonna m-meet your uncles today" "really!!" "Yeah! And so-me of daddas old friends their coming over ok so I need you to go get your brother and sister and make sure they get ready" "ok! Dadda" he gets up and walks towards the door "oh and Jamie!" Jamie looks at his dadda "remember ower rule" "don't repeat anything that daddy does or say to anyone" regulus nods "go remind your siblings" Jamie nods and walks out of the room.

Regulus sits on his desk putting make up to cover the massive bruise on his face when the door open a little bit "Jamie are you ready there be here-" "hay.." Barty has shutting the door "oh look it's my husband.." he turns back around keep applying makeup. "Look Reggie im sorry.. I shouldn't have hit you.. you know that I get mad sometimes.. but I'm working on it.. and I have a little present hopeful you can forgive me" Barty pulled a piece of paper of his pocket and giving it regulus "what's this.." regulus has held the paper "open it and your find out" regulus opens it to see £50,000 check "your trying to bribe me with money.." Barty laughs "look at what the check for" regulus looks closer and gasp "bottom surgery!" Barty smiles "I'm sorry that you couldn't get it sooner, but it took me quite a while to save up.. I'm so sorry" regulus hugs him "thank you thank you thank you!!"

Barty picks regulus up kissing him slowly he puts regulus on the master bed regulus grabs Barty jumper pulling him down on top of him they kiss passionately Barty bring his hand up regulus neck squeezing it a moan leaves regulus mouth Barty kisses down to regulus neck but regulus quickly pulls him back up their tongues dance together they pull apart for some air Barty roles overing making regulus get on top, regulus straddling his thighs kissing him Barty puts his hand under regulus jumper touching him they continues to kiss, regulus hands runs though the brunettes hair "I want you Barty" regulus breathlessly says Barty takes regulus clothes off as well as his own pushing him down on the bed going kisses regulus body making sure to miss his tits knowing he doesn't like them "b-back way" regulus says "no. I want you.. I want to look at you" "p-please Barty" Barty puts his hand but on the younger boy's neck. Barty slowly enters the boy under him and starts to move slowly "fucCk~.. Barty I said back" Barty starts to move quicker "I know what you said but I like it better this way". Regulus turns into a moaning mess as they go faster and faster "AHhHhHH~" regulus moans as Barty pulls out lying next to him out of breath.

Regulus hugs his lover, but Barty pushes him off and gets up putting clothes back on "d-did I do something wrong.." "Yes." Barty says doing up his top regulus thinks backing trying to figure out what he did wrong "I don't remember doing anything to upset you" Barty rolls his eyes in anonymous "you finished to quickly I didn't even get to" he sighs "never mind they should be here soon" regulus gets up and walks in front of Barty "I'm sorry what can I do for you" he says "I said it doesn't matter anymore leave it" regulus bites his lip and start undoing Bartys belt. Barty pushed regulus off a little to hard as regulus falls onto the floor "get off me! You're such a slag" he walks out the room leaving regulus there back on the floor with silent tears running form his face ones again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May make a chapter 2 to this.... Heheheh 

Make sure you drink/eat something!!!

Have a good night/day/morning/afternoon

Toby/Marlene/rowan