Keys of a Piano and moans form a-

Hand jobbbb
I grab my book off my desk and slowly walk to the grand Piano in the middle of the slytherin common room i sit down putting my shakey hands on my lap i place them on the keys and start playing I close my trying to see if i can memorise them i hum along smiling "your really good" i Stop playing look at the voice who spoke to me i lay my eyes on "potter.." he smiles walking over and sitting down next to me "i never knew you was a pianist" i laugh "look at you using big words" he laughs "shut up reggie" i smile "how you get in" I say he smiles putting his hands on the keys and start playing little tune "1st year let me in" i smile playing a similar tune higher on the keys harmonising with him. I move to be sitting on his lap still playing he kisses my neck slowly I mess up as a moan leaves my mouth "keep playing baby" I follow his instructions and keep playing I shut my eyes enjoying the feeling of his lips on my pale skin, he moves his hand down to my trousers undoing them still kissing my neck my breath hiches, he puts his hand into my trousers stroking my dick at a steady pace, my face turns red I rest my head back on his shoulder "mmm" I moan "f-faster" he laughs "patience" he says digging his head into my neck more biting and sucking I twitch under his touch he goes faster my mouth falls open "what did I say keep playing" I place my hands back on the piano playing all the wrong chords he speeds up I squeeze my eyes tight as I feel my orgasm take over me I scream out in pleasure "FÛCkKKkK" I press down on the keys making a horrible sound on the keys I cum all over his hand , I come down form my high breathing heavily "t-thank you" I laugh I get off him slowly, I do up my trousers as he wash his hand "round 2 tonight" he says I laugh walking over to him "sure love" he smiles at the nickname and kisses me on the cheek.

We leave the common room and start to head to the main wall for dinner, we laugh and joke "I don't wanna leave you" I smile "come on James, go visit you're "girlfriend"" he rolls his eyes we say ours good byes walking separate ways over to our friendship groups "Reggie!" Barty yells patting a spot next to him i smile sitting next to him "how's James" he smiles "he's ok.." Barty nods looking at Evans they hold in laughter "what" i question looking at them both. "Ok spill you two are together" Evans says drinking his punkin juice. I laugh "what the hell no, we not dating" I look across the hall at James he's rapping his arm around lily, I sigh "it doesn't matter anyway he dating lily" they all their way look sighing "shame you two would be a nice couple" Barty says grabbing his pizza off his plate and eating it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hay, sorry I haven't been posting Im on holiday at the moment but Ive been in the car a lot today so thought I would write a chapter

Make sure you drink/eat something!!!

Have a good night/day/morning/afternoon

Toby/Marlene/rowan