Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.12

Start from the beginning

"No, you are the best to me. That person wanted to hit me just now, but you helped me!" After saying that, Mo Zhiyang held his hand tightly. "Please don't leave me! If you leave, they will bully me again."

That pitiful look is heartbreaking.

For some reason, the prince thought of what those people did when he was a child, and held his hand instead, "Then you can't leave me. If you leave me, I will lock you next to me, okay?"

"Okay, okay, after locking me, will you never leave me?" After saying this, Mo Zhiyang showed a big smile, "Yang Yang will never leave Uncle!"

Get the person first, and then slowly train him to be what you like. No matter whether he is a cruel prince or a violent male protagonist, in front of White Lotus, he can only stand and be trained.

The system is a little confused, "Why do you need to call him Uncle?"

"Because the generations are separated, it's more interesting." Mo Zhiyang admitted, feeling a little bit naughty.

His Royal Highness, in front of everyone, led the little fool to the main table and sat down, followed closely by Marquis Zhongyong, but the slap mark on his face was particularly eye catching.

His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is sitting, and the little fool is on the right, but on the left is Mo Huan, followed by Marquis Zhongyong. The arrangement of this seat is particularly weird.

Mo Zhiyang also saw what he meant. Is this guy causing trouble here?

But he didn't panic. He just grabbed his chopsticks and shrank like a quail. He didn't dare to pick up food or drink tea. He just stared at the large table of dishes and drooled.

"Yang Yang, why don't you eat?" The prince felt confused when he saw that he didn't move his chopsticks but looked at the food greedily.

Mo Zhiyang pouted, "If you eat it, I will be beaten. I don't dare. Uncle, don't eat it either, otherwise they will beat us."

This sentence sounded sad, and he guessed that this little fool probably was really having a hard time.

"It doesn't matter. You can eat it as much as you want. It doesn't matter." His Royal Highness the Crown Prince took the initiative and gave him a piece of fish meat, but he was also worried that he would be stuck by the fish bones, so he specially picked out the fish bones.

Such gentleness made everyone at the banquet take a breath. What happened to His Highness the Crown Prince today?

"Uncle, can I really eat it?" Mo Zhiyang still didn't dare to make a move. He looked down at the fish in the bowl with his chopsticks, still afraid.

The prince nodded, "Of course, you can eat as much as you want." After saying that, he gave him another spring roll.

Mo Zhiyang is very obedient. He only eats what he picks up. If he picks it up, he will eat it. If he doesn't pick it up, he won't eat. He just looks at the dishes on the table and drools.

But the prince liked the process of feeding him very much. Seeing him eat everything he gave him without any precautions, he always felt a little satisfied. If poison was given, he would also eat it.

Such a fool is really stupid, so stupid that he is a little cute.

"Hmm~" Mo Zhiyang rubbed his full belly and whispered quietly into the prince's ear, "Thank you, Uncle. If I only eat what my Uncle gave me and I won't be scolded."

"Then, how about Uncle keep giving it to you?" His Royal Highness suddenly felt a sense of accomplishment and felt like an obedient little fool by his side, which was not bad.