Shinazagawa Sanemi x Female Reader

Requested by: Wolfy56Gamer1234

Summary: you and Sanemi had been dating for a few months now, and you were used to his jealous tendencies.  However, one of the lower ranked slayers kept hitting on you, despite you making it clear you were not interested.  Wanting to prevent genocide, you never told Sanemi.  But he was bound to find out one way or another.

"Hey, N/N-chan!  You should ditch that moron, and come court me.  Trust me, I'm way better than he is in every way!" 

It was too early in the morning for this many suicidal thoughts.

Unfortunately, this guy didn't seem to want to take 'no' for an answer.  Even though that was all you'd ever told him since he first started trying to date you.  

"Not a chance in hell."  With that, you waked away, tuning out his desperate pleas for you to at least give him a chance.  Maybe one day, he'd finally get it through his thick skull that you were not interested in him in any way, shape, or form.  Today was not that day.

Perhaps you should have told Sanemi when this first started.  While the guy would have a few broken bones, at least you would feel comfortable going to work, knowing you'd be saved from the constant harassment. 

You knew if you told Sanemi now, he'd be dead.  And you didn't want to live with the guilt of a random person's murder on you conscience, so you kept quiet.

It didn't matter in the end anyway.  Somehow, Sanemi found out.  One of the other Pillars had superb hearing, and had overheard the conversation- and your distress-, and figured he should let your boyfriend know.  

Said Pillar was now attempting to hold Sanemi back from slicing and dicing this man into itty bitty ribbons.

As of right now, the guy had a broken jaw, seven broken fingers, a broken bone, and both wrists fractured.  All in all, he was in a lot of pain.  You shrugged.  

"Sanemi, calm your ass down!  I wouldn't have told you about this if I'd known how you would have reacted!"

You huffed a laugh at the frustrated look on his face, and the determined, murderous look on Sanemi's.  But, as funny as the situation was, you really didn't want Sanemi to kill someone.

"Nemi.  It's fine.  You've done enough." 

The sound of your voice was enough to snap him out of his daze.  He stopped fighting, and the Pillar holding him slowly released him, making sure to stand between Sanemi and random guy, just in case he'd try to kill again.

He didn't though.  He just walked off with you, and started chatting about what the two of you were going to have for dinner that night.  Leaving Tengen to deal with a half dead guy.

Shaking his head at what an off couple you and Sanemi were, Tengen carried creepo to Shinobu's estate, explained the situation, and told her to give him hell.  And finally, after a long and tiring day, he went to bed.

At your house, you and Sanemi continued life as normal.

507 words