Hantengu x Female Demon Reader (Part 3)

Someone mentioned they wanted a part three to this oneshot, so here you go.

Summary: after being ambushed by demon slayers and attempting to run away from Hantengu, you found yourself back at square one.  Terrified out of your mind, and unable to escape.  When you return to the Infinity Castle, Hantengu asks Muzan something.

When Nakime summoned the two demons Muzan was furious at, she wasn't expecting what appeared before her.

Uppermoon Four was smiling, seemingly smug as he looked at his companion.  The companion who was trembling and flinching everytime he so much as breathed.

They both bowed to the King of Demons, which was a smart move on their parts.  From then on, they were interrogated, answering why they'd left the Castle.

Not bothering to pay much attention to what was going on, Nakime simply studied you.

With nothing else to do, she just waited for this meeting to be over.

Hantengu was greedy.

Not if you asked him, of course.  He was an innocent in a world full of guilty, a flickering light in a world full of darkness. 

Considering how pure he was, didn't he deserve something as a reward? 

That was his thoigh process that Muzan caught on to.  Anger and annoyance lacing his tone, he asked Hantengu to speak what was on his mind.

"Let me have her.  Even if she proves to be of no use, I want her by my side."

Looking through Hantengu's memories, Muzan noted how right away he'd sent clones to locate the damn girl, and had brought her back.

With no hesitation, especially when seeing it would break the young demoness, he granted Hantengu's request.

As you shook from the horror of your situation, Uppermoon Four and Kibutsuji Muzan reveled in your despair.

296 words