Yandere Reader x Kokoshibou

Summary: you were Uppermoon Zero, second only to Muzan himself in terms of strength.  While you had served him loyally for centuries, you found yourself lusting after the demon ranked below you, Kokoshibou.  Not wanting to lose a strong demon, Muzan let you do whatever you wanted to Kokoshibou.

With the signature twang! of the biwa, you found yourself summoned in front of Muzan.  Immediately, you knelt before him.

Muzan then went on to explain how good you had done on your missions, wiping out demon slayers like a spilt drink.

"As a thank you for your dedicated work Y/N you get to choose what reward you'd like.  Whether it be a large dose of my blood, a specific amount of money, even a few weeks off, it's up to you."

Your head shot up, a smile playing about your lips.  "Anything, Muzan-sama?"

When he nodded again, your almost smile turned into a full on smirk.

"Uppermoon One." you stated simply.  "I want him as my reward.  I don't care if you have to demote him from the ranks, or whatever, but I want him as my lover."

Stunned, Muzan had no choice but to abide by your request.

In the end, Muzan did end up having to demote Kokoshibou.  On top of that, all the other Kizuki below Kokoshibou had to recieve a large dosage of his blood, to make them stronger than Kokoshibou.

When you could finally take Kokoshibou with you, you told Muzan to transport him to your home, and have him wait there.

He did as you demanded, having really no other choice.  Again, he'd already promised you what you wanted, and if he didn't deliver, you'd betray him.

Knowing that your love was waiting for you at home truly gave you the motivation you needed to kill more folks as quickly as possible.

When your job was done, you went to see your lover.

The twang! of the biwa sent you to your home this time, and sure enough, the target of you lust awaited you.

He seemed confused, and that only deepened when he saw you.

Before he could open his mouth to speak, you began to explain the fake situation he was in.

"Do you know why you've been kicked from the Kizuki, former Uppermoon One?"

When he shook his head no, you went on to berate him.

"It's because you are weak! Like Kyogai, you were kicked because of how pathetic you are.  Muzan-sama couldn't bring himself to tell you in person, so he sent me."

The stunned expression on his face said everything you needed to know: he actually believed you.

"But don't worry," you went on.  "You've been granted a second chance.  You have another chance to rejoin the ranks.  But in order to get there, you have to listen to me, and do everything I tell you to, okay?"

Slowly he nodded, and relief filled you.

This demon... had signed himself over to you.

498 words