Rengoku Kyojuro + Tomioka Giyuu x Kakushi Reader Part 1/3

This is a request.  They requested both, and I didn't know if they wanted them separately, so I made this.  Just a heads up, this oneshot will have a part 2, where there is a separate ending for Rengoku, and a third part for both of them sharing.  This is also an idea I've had for a while about a Yandere Various story, so let me know how you like this oneshot, and your feedback may or may not make a new book 😀 😊.

Summary: None.  The story will be explained in the story.

You just wanted to get your job done.  You never could've expected they'd do this.  Let's start at the beginning to understand.

2 years earlier

"Sorry sir, I didn't mean to bump into you- oh your a Hashira!"  You quickly cut off your mini ramble, feeling incredibly embarrassed. 

The Hashira in front of you also seemed embarrassed by your random questions and statements, which caused him to be quiet.  You began to panic more, thinking he may hate you now, and would put in a bad word for you, and get you fired.  

Thankfully, he took notice of your panicked state and explained that he was not going to get you fired.  That allowed you to breath normally again.  He introduced himself as Tomioka Giyuu, the Water Hashira.  You introduced yourself as L/N Y/N, Kakushi of the Demon Slaying Corps.  

Since you were done your job anyway when you calmed down, you asked him "Do you maybe want to get lunch?  I'm done burying the bodies, and carrying away the injured, so I have some free time.  Unless you have a mission....."  You trailed off at his blank look.  

Giyuu PoV (sad depressed boy, give me a hug, I will heal your shattered soul)

She's inviting me to lunch?  After I wasted her time by talking to her?  Why?  She's worked hard to earn her spot.  Talking with me will only end up harming her in return.  Shinazagawa and Iguro will make make so she can never have a larger career.  I need to decline.

With my decision made, I answered "No." Nothing more than that.  Plain and simple, in the hopes she'd think I hated her, and stay as far away from me as possible.

She blinked, clearly confused.  "No, you don't want to eat lunch, or no, you don't have a mission?"  She was still trying to get me to go eat with her.

I turned around, and said "Both.  I'm not hungry." (A.N Clicheness coming up, I'm so sorry.)  Just then, my stomach gave out a loud grumble.  It actually sounded more like a roar, but that was besides the point.  Even worse than that, the girl, wasn't her name Y/N? was already raising an eyebrow. 

"Not hungry huh?"  She sounded less than impressed, and only stood there waiting for me.  I went to walk away, but she blocked my path.  When I went to go the other way, she stopped me again.  This went on for a while before I sighed.  "You're not going to let me leave without taking me to lunch, are you?"  She smiled brightly, before shaking her head.  I resigned myself to the fact that I would go with her.

Back to Your PoV

Present time: It wouldn't have been so bad, if it had stayed there.  But soon, things changed.... and not for the better...

2 years ago (Again)

"This place has the best F/F!" You declared loudly, dragging the poor Hashira behind you so that he wouldn't try to leave again.  Despite your efforts, he was still trying to pull away, but carrying the injured and dead had a way of growing muscles.  Tomioka-san stood no chance against you.  

And so you forced him to go to lunch with you MWHAHAHAHAHAHA.... hehe.  Ahem... back to the story 

You and Tomioka entered the restaurant, and sat at a table close to the window.  The waiter came over and you decided to order a large serving of F/F, and a cup of Sakura Tea.  Tomioka got a serving of salmon daikon and a glass of water to drink.  All seemed to be going pretty well.  Tomioka really seemed to be enjoying himself.