Kibutsuji Muzan, Tomioka Giyuu, and Kocho Shinobu x Female Demon Reader

"You ALL did this.  I didn't even have to try to isolte them from you.  You made it all too easy."

Three weeks earlier

"Tell me Y/N, do you miss her?  Tsutako I mean?" Giyuu asked, knowing the answer, but wanting to hear her say it.  He rarely ever got to see her show emotion anymore, and it hurt.

She inhaled sharply, mind racing with panic at the memories of the woman.  Or so Giyuu thought. 

After a lengthy pause, Y/N replied "Of course I do.  Very much so.  She was a brave woman, a true loss to the world."  Her voice broke, and she turned and ran off, unable to continue any longer.

As Giyuu watched the woman he loved leave, he felt lonely once more.

As for Y/N... she felt true joy.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ne ne, Y/N, we should go visit Nee-san's grave." the Insect Hashira said with a calm smile, hoping she'd get the chance to see the H/Ced female in a state of vulnerability.  Fate had other plans, as the woman she loved denied her request.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know if my heart can take it, y'know?  She was an amazing person...  Seeing her grave might break me."

"Ah... I understand."  

And so, Kocho felt her heart empty once more as the woman she loved left.

________________________________________________________________________________

"What an amzing job you're doing, Y/N, messing with their heads, and making them truly infatuated with you.  It's incredible, though I must admit, I am quite jealous." the King of all Demons, Kibutsuji Muzan grinned.  This lowly demon, not even a lower moon, was tearing the Demon Slayer Corps apart from the inside out.

And he loved her for it.  

"Jealous, Master?  Why would you be?  I assure you, the only person who can make my heart beat, is you.  Those filthy slayers... are nothing to me.  I live only to serve you."

Hmmmmm.   This could prove useful in... other ways.  For now though.

"Prove it." he simply said. "Bring me the head of a Hashira."

And so, you went off and did as you were ordered.

________________________________________________________________________________

Present day

"Why?  Why did you kill her?" the Serpent Hashira screamed in rage and pain.   

"Me?" the demon asked in mock offence. "I didn't even touch her, Giyuu did."  She giggled.  "Why would you yell at me for it?"

"Fuck you!!" he hissed.

She just laughed.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Caw!  Demon up ahead!  Caw!" Kanzaburou yelled out.  Or so Giyuu thought.  In actuality, there was no one there.  Everything he was seeing and hearing was all a carefully crafted illusion, made by the one he loved more than anything.

He thought he was somewhere near Akusa, Tokyo; he was actually closing in on the Love Pillar's estate.  Y/N did still have a mission to complete, and if she could avoid getting her hands dirty in the process, so be it.  

The Pillar stepped out of her estate, and Giyuu- believing she was a demon- sliced her head off the same way he would any other demon.  He then left, 'mission completed'.  More like her mission was completed.  But before she could report to her master, she had to make it look like a random demon attacked.  And, of course, retrieve the head of this woman.

When she was done, she smiled, and called for Kibutsuji, and she left.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Now now, no need to thank me.  I just showed you how cruel and wretched you were underneath.  You must be so happy." she teased, a smirk on her lips.  She was truly enjoying their dispair.

"Bring her back!" The Serpent Pillar was still going.

But bringing her back, letting him see the one he loved so much...

Well, Y/N could do that.

"Fine."  And so, Iguro Obanai was lost under her spell, unable to help the other Hashiras in their fight, unwilling to wake up and help out his fellow Hashira.  Unable to watch as they were slaughtered by the two under the demon's thrall.

He had found Mitsuri, and he was finally able to tell her how he felt.

Once more, the demon woman returned to her master, this time bringing the complete demise of the slayers, and the two Kamado siblings.  Only the female sibling was alive, as her master had requested.  Once more he layered praises upon the woman who'd done what he had never been able to.

And finally, he took her as his wife, and they rained chaos upon the world.

713 words.