Rengoku Kyojuro + Tomioka Giyuu x Kakushi Reader Part 2/3

Part 2.  So this is what would've happened if Rengoku had won against Tomioka.

After the fun jazz of the meeting and beginning of the fight-

Rengoku would be lying if he said he wasn't having a hard time.  In fact, he was sure he'd lose this fight if he continued going on.  His breathing was laboured, his limbs were shaking, and blackness was beginning to creep arounf the edges of his vision.  And from the way Tomioka was looking at him, he knew it too.  

It enraged Rengoku.  That Tomioka thought he was good enough for you... that he thought you could be his.... Over his dead (donut) body.

"Stop!" your heavenly voice called out, and Tomioka snapped his head towards you.  That was all Rengoku needed.  

"Flame Breathing: Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun!" Tomioka was cut nearly in half, but he was dead.  Rengoku had won, and his reward?  You.

"Tomioka-san!" you screamed, and he grimaced.  Why were you wasting your time on that bastard?  Why weren't you looking at him?  The one who saved you?

Oh no, you were looking at him now.  He smiled, and opened his mouth to speak, but you beat him to it.

"You bastard!  How could you kill him?"  You began to sob, and Rengoku became first confused, then annoyed.  Why were you weeping over this nobody, when it was Rengoku who'd saved your life?  You were truly hurting his feelings.

He reached a hand towards you, but you backed away.  Why were you afraid Y/N?  Didn't you see he'd done what he had to do, for both of you? 

He got his answer when you ran away.  No, no, you weren't trying to run from him, you were trying to play a game with him.  Yes, that was it.  You were playing a game with him, and trying to run from Tomiokas disgust being.  That's it.

Well, he was happy to indulge you.

"Love, I'm home!" your tormentor called from the door.  You didn't react.  Not a blink, to a hitch in your breathing. Nothing.  No one was coming to save you.  That hape died when Tomioka did.  

You were trapped.

351 words

Sorry about going M.I.A for a little bit. I was thinking about which stories I wanted to continue/work on first. This story will be one of my top priorities, along with Cursed, and my Douma story. However, my Naruto oneshot book and other Kny Various reader will not be recieving as much attention as these ones.  Other than that, here's part 2/3, and let me know what other characters you want.