Kanroji Mitsuri x Female Reader

Requested by: bisexualaotgirls

Summary: you were a recently addition to the Pillars, though you had been dating Mitsuri before that.  When you were introduced to the others, your girlfriend found herself hating her comrades.

You smiled and responded to all the questions the curious Pillars asked, unable to keep the grin off your face.

You had finally done it.  You had became a Pillar, and joined your girlfriends rank.  With all luck, you'd be able to spend more time with her too.

Your eyes darted around the yard, trying to find the gorgeous emerald eyes you loved so much.

You found them, and it was only from years of practice that you were able to keep a happy smile.

Mitsuri... looked absolutely pissed.  She looked just about ready to murder the nearest Hashira, which just so happened to be Muichiro.

You excused yourself, not willing to watch as the love of your life murdered a child. 

You made your way home, expecting Mitsuri to catch up at some point.  She never did. 

You walked the way home in silence, fully prepared to talk to Mitsuri and give her the therapy and rant session she desperately craved.

Sure enough, when Mitsuri came through the door, she immediately pulled you close and spat out all her hatred towards the Pillars.  She spilled her inner feelings and jealousy, and you held her close and let her speak.

When she was out of breath, and had gotten it all off her mind, and wiped her angry tears, and kissed her.

"No need to worry, Mitsuri.  I love you.

I won't leave you."

268 words