Kocho Shinobu x Child Reader (Platonic)

Requested by: melsness9

Summary: you were a curious child, who enjoyed exploring new places at every opportunity.  Unfortunately, this backfired when you found yourself in an unfamiliar temple, with no idea how to get back home.  Luckily for you, the resident of the temple seems to be perfectly happy with taking care of you.

You wanted to cry.  Curl into a ball, hands over your head, and sob like a baby.

You had no idea where you were, no idea where your parents were, and no idea how to get home.

To top it all of, a storm was brewing.  The only shelter you could find was a small temple overrun with weeds.  But it was better than nothing.

With a sigh, you made your way to the temple.  If you were lucky, perhaps someone might come by to take care of the temple.  Given how many plants had scaled the side of the building already, you weren't putting any faith in that.

The inside the temple looked much nicer than the outside did.  More homey.  More lived in.

Curious about this new place, and looking for a chance to distract yourself from your problems, you decided to look around.  Maybe you'd find something to sleep on.

The majority of the rooms you found were filled with different clothes and jewelry.  Strangely enough, none of the items had any dust on them.

Even you were able to tell something wasn't adding up. 

Someone was living in this temple.  And you could only assume how unhappy they'd be if they found you here.

You turned around, ready to head back out into the oncoming storm, and froze.

The woman in front of you wasn't human.

She was a Kitsune.  And, judging from her angered expression, the habitant of this temple.

Feeling a pushing feeling in your head*, you spilled the story of how you ended up at her temple.

When you were done, she seemed to consider something.  The pushing feeling returned, and you passed out.

.

When you woke up, you couldn't remember anything about yourself other than your name.

The woman you lived with claimed to be your mother, and since you had no memory to contradict her, you believed her.

You lived your life with your mother peacefully, unaware of your real parents still searching for you.

*One of the kitsune's powers is mind control.

396 words