Shinazagawa Sanemi x Female Reader (Lemon)

Requested by: insomnicsnowflake

Summary: you were the Snow Hashira, and in a relationship with Sanemi.  With that in mind, you knew exactly how jealous he could be.  One day, he caught you talking to Giyuu about a mission, and his jealous tendencies were brought back to the surface.

"Tomioka-san!  Don't forget about our mission, alright!" you cheerfully reminded the stoic Water Pillar.

He gave you a blank stare in response, and you felt a bit foolish for trying to talk to him.  He probably hadn't needed you to remind him, and now thought you were an asshole for reminding him.

Attempting to fix the mess you'd created, you made small talk that never got a response.  After half an hour, you'd given up on getting Tomioka to respond to you, and went home to catch a few hours of sleep before the mission started.

Glaring silently at the black-haired male, your boyfriend also made his way to your house.  To show you who you belonged to.

Time Skip

Your eyes shot open at the sound of the door sliding, and prepared to attack if it was an intruder.  You relaxed, however, when you saw familiar purple eyes.

"Nemi?  What are you doing here?"

He didn't respond.

You looked him over, and saw him trembling.  "Nemi?"  He looked up.

In his eyes, possessiveness shone.  It was no question why it was there: he'd seen you chatting with Tomioka, and thought you wanted to leave him.

There was only one way to appease him. 

The sounds of lovemaking filled your house for hours, and by the time the sun went down the sheets needed to be changed. 

As you hurried to prepared for your mission, Sanemi called to you. 

"Don't be late from your mission.

I'll be waiting."

298 words