Afternote ☆

Hiyaaa!!

If you didn't already know me, I'm Aerin, or as some of you call me, Rei.

I'll try to keep this short.

My most well known book is An Unheard Voice, clearly. I don't really know how much I can express my gratitude for you all, so let me just shit around and start talking about the founding of the fanfiction!!

So basically after my birthday, I got in a fight with my dad, and my sister felt bad for me and got me book 19 of Komi can't communicate, and I started liking the series altogether.

I got some volumes from my school library, and read 3 in the car and then that's when I was like "omg. I should just combine both of my favorite things"

Therefore, I made akitoya komi and tadano.😭

I was a really.. interesting author before, so this really brought me to a conclusion I can actually be serious about writing and people would still like it.

As for how and why I continued it, it's literally because of you guys. 😭 after like, last lats spring when it started to get popular and you guys were blowing up my notifications, I actually never felt so motivated before. I can tell you all how thankful I am for that.

So I'll answer some questions before I get into my future plans!!

Q: "IS THS THE END??? YOU SAID THEY WERE GONNA GET MARRIED"

A: No. 😭 ILL ACTUALLY GET INTO THAT.

Q: "Can I dropkick Toya's dad?"

A: Yes. 

Q: "Can you make a chapter with Tobia and Shosuke getting married?"

A: OBVIOUSLY. MY POOKIES😭😭💔 And I'll get more into the Aoyagi family then! It's going to have to be in a side story, though.

Q: "When will this come back?"

A: Mid/late june.

Yeah. I'm taking a HUGE break after this! But don't worry, I'll try to keep you guys updated in between!! (If more questions, ask here)

When I do come back, it's going to be an epilogue, basically Akito, Toya, and the others in their adult lives and their marriage chapter! So yes, you will be getting the chapter where they get married and have 50 kids. (the last part was a joke.)

And after that, I'm coming back with side stories. And guess what? I'm taking requests from you guys! Yippee!!

These are basically the details of it:

1. It has to be a ship that's already in here, so sorry if you had another thing in mind!

2. PLEASE keep the angst light 😭😭😭 I actually cannot do this anymore.

3. Optional prompts are to be in the past (their highschool days) or the future! (before or after their marriage)

3. It can be about anything! It doesn't necessarily have to focus on akitoya, and guess what.

IM DOING A COLLAB WITH @akitoluver !!!!

They're one of the friends I got so close to in less than a year, I love them so much and I'm so grateful they wanted to do this. So, if you have any questions, just dm them or myself!  

As for what I'll do after that, I'm going to fix up 'To fight alongside you', I might change the title, who knows. I'm definitely rewriting it and changing the cover, and when I'm satisfied with how it's been, I hope you're excited for a new fic!

But that's not until next year.

About the details, no, it's not a based au. 

Given how off track and irrelevant An Unheard Voice got to the actual series 'Komi can't communicate', I don't think I should be making AUs based off of shows or series. And if I ever do that again, I have to keep it on track.

No, I'm not editing my own afterword, so sorry for the shitty grammar. I really loved this story, and working on it unintentionally with you all! Again, thank you for supporting me throughout this crackfic. 

I really love you all, and I'll update you all later!!

boo corny corny