𝟶𝟹𝟺: 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎

".. Have a good day." Ena mumbles, peeking out of her room. That's weird, she usually doesn't wake up until I come back and have to fight her. I slightly smile back and wave.

"Yo, Akito!" An shouts, running up to me and practically chokes me. It's too early for this. And I'm definitely not putting up with her bullshit today.

"Hold up, what's wrong?" She gets off, grabbing my bag to keep me from walking away. I turn around, sighing loudly.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, taking her hand off. Can she seriously tell something is wrong already..? I hate this about her.

"I'm the one person you can't play dumb with. You know I'm just going to annoy you until you tell me what's up with you, carrot." She sighs and crosses her arms.

That day she followed me everywhere for a week until I told her what happened. The worst part is Ken would have to drag her home and she'd show up again at 7 in the morning.

I guess there's no getting out of this, then...

"Toya and I.. uh, we.."

How the hell do I say this? She only found out that we were dating recently.. she'll definitely think it's my fault, too.

"We broke up yesterday."

Her jaw flies open and she looks at me for a moment before blinking awkwardly.

"S.. Seriously? This isn't a prank, right? This is where you say 'September Fools', right..?"

Is she stupid? .. Actually, never mind.

"I don't even know what to say. Well.. he did seem off yesterday. L-Listen, maybe he was just.. making an excuse to be alone? You know, some people have to be alone with their thoughts if something really bad happened." She says. He did say that he would like for me to leave him alone.. So maybe that was just his way of saying that?

"Yeah, maybe. But wait, do you think.. you could try to ask him if he's okay with speaking to me? Or when he'll be able to? I just don't want to.. you know." I rub the back of my neck, getting embarrassed.

"Oh, uh- Yeah, sure. I can do that. I'm.. in his class, anyway." She smiles, laughing slightly.

Now I'm being stupid, I'm going to school.

°•°•°

Should I visit his classroom? I really want to see him. I'm being weird, but I don't care.

Before I can get near the door, someone grabs my shoulder. I turn my head to see Airi, she's back already? I mean that's good, but I have a feeling she's not recovered fully. I'll have to apologize for not responding if she texted me.

"Uh.. I wouldn't go there if I were you. I heard something happened.. so. Let's talk." She grabs my arm and drags me away.

I look behind and manage to look through the crack of the door, and see Toya hiding his face with his hands, shaking as a few people surround him.

Is he crying..?

Wait a minute, that guy next to him. What.. I feel like I've seen him before. Weird... Damn it Airi, let me get closer..!

"Can you tell me what the heck happened?" She asks after taking me to the cafeteria, sitting across from me. There's people staring at me and mumbling to their friends.

I'm so confused. I shake my head, sighing. There's no point in waiting my time making excuses if she already knows.

Did An seriously tell everyone already? Normally I wouldn't care if it was just about me, but this is involving Toya, so I won't let this slide.