𝟶𝟻𝟶: 𝙼𝚢 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎. (𝙵𝙸𝙽.)

So, just an update with those two.

Kutabare moved, and Shinjimae is still here. Surprisingly, she transferred to Azusawa's school.

I don't even know how that works, but Azusawa hasn't been happy since then.

After Kutabare had been exposed for what he's done to me, he stopped attending our school and his art school altogether and outed Shinjimae for being a part of what happened that day.

Oh, by the way, Ena had been busier than she usually was because she applied to go there again. And she made it in!

But everyone is disappointed in Shinjimae. She just kept denying it all and avoided confrontation. I wonder where her cockiness went.

Ena managed to arrange a meeting with her again, as a way of showing her that she forgave her somewhat, but didn't and will never forget. Although Akiyama was there as well. I heard about what happened with Akito.

When he told me the whole story, I felt like throwing up. It probably had something to do with the motion sickness, too. How could a group of people be so cruel..?

I don't know what Ena said to her, but she came out of that shop like a completely different person.

Maybe Akiyama also threatened her..?

As for my family, my mother and father are only talking when necessary, and other than that, I think it was her pettiness that made his old room a room for smudge and spot.

She did get them collars while I was gone. I feel like they're acting more spoiled than usual...

I still call and talk to Tobia and Yasunori every now and then, updating them on how I've been.

Tobia actually came out to my father about his relationship.

Actually, Otori's brother proposed to him! He's going to get married during summer.

That makes Otori and I in-laws.

Rather than giving a negative reaction, my father simply just congratulated him and went on his way. I don't know if he's attending...

My mother and I definitely are. But we have time until then.

Speaking of my father, I haven't heard much about him, but he doesn't seem to have changed much.

We did make it in the newspaper, though, but he took it down immediately. It was how 'Classical musician, Harumichi Aoyagi is disappointed after his son Toya Aoyagi suddenly abandons his ceremony and runs off with a group of strangers,'

Or something along those lines.

I've only been back for a few days, and everyone is really happy. I am, too...

I heard Momoi had made amends and gotten together with that person she had a fight with, although I'd never met her.

Azusawa and An had a fight apparently but made up the day before my ceremony.

That's as much as I know about everyone.

I'll have to go back during final exams, though.

And guess what? Tsukasa, Kamishiro, Otori, and Asahina graduate this year. Isn't that exciting? I'm going to show up to both of their graduations, but mostly stay for Tsukasa. I can't believe I'm not going to see him at school after this year.

Not to mention, I, myself, will be a third year as well.

I leave my mother a note on the table that I'll be gone for a while and head out the door.