𝟶𝟺𝟻: 𝙽𝚘 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎. 🧸

"I'm so glad you were able to show up." Kutabare grins, placing his hands on the table and acting as if he doesn't know why I'm here today.

"I'm not here for you to talk to me like I'm your friend. What--"

"What the hell did you do to Toya?!" An slams her hands on the table, getting all up in his face. For fuck's sake...

".. Go inside." I mumble, pointing to the door. She was just supposed to be here as a witness, but I think I should've brought Kohane instead... Even people passing by are staring at us. Why  is she so loud..?

She frowns, squinting her eyes at Kutabare while going inside. He looks a little uncomfortable. 

"How aggressive."

"... Sorry about that. Anyway, as I was saying, what is your problem?" I ask, getting straight to the point.

"You're as blunt as ever.. it's nice to know you haven't changed." His stare becomes dark. Fuck.. I'm getting nervous.

Either I run out like a little bitch or I beat him like one.

"Let's pick up where we left off, shall we? You know what I was talking about, and you remember it very vividly, since that's when you ruined everything for yourself."

How can I forget?

°•°•°

"I'll see you later! There's this really cute girl that came by the café last week, and she said she'd come back! Wish me luck!" An squeals, running off before I even get the chance to say bye. Whatever.

Ever since I started talking to her, I've become a little more.. social. A lot more people talk to me now. It's odd, but.. I don't hate it.

Now I have to go give Ena her sketchbook.. she'd kill me if I didn't give it to her right now, since her art school thing is important to her. I think. Am I even allowed in..?

After finally getting entry, I look around. Her classroom should be around here...

It still bugs me how she comes home really late all depressed and stuff. Is her teacher that bad? And the old man doesn't make it any better. I was told he's doubtful of her going here. Why does he have to put her down like that..?

Ah. This one. I open the door, and before I even speak, I see what was going on inside. I'm basically frozen at the entry.

"Look at me when I talk to you, weirdo!" A guy grabs Ena by her hair, having her face him and ruining her painting. What am I looking at?

A girl grabs her from behind, grabbing her arms and holding her still.

"Come on Ena-chan, get up!" She laughs, giving her a kiss against her own will, obviously humiliating her. Her nose is bleeding. Who the fuck is this?

"Barf."

"Ew, did you really just kiss Shinjimae? Fuck, aren't you a girl? Lesbian freak..." Another guy asks, cackling as Ena. She looks like she's going to cry. Why is she acting strong? She's fully capable of stopping them. Why won't she fight back? 

"Isn't your brother a homo..? One member in your family isn't enough?" One snickers.

"Did you talk to him..?! I-I told you to leave him alone!" Her voice cracks. I've never seen that expression before. Pure fear. After she says that, she gets slapped as they continue laughing. 

"Yeah, yeah, we haven't laid our hands on him. Isn't that what you're for?" 

"Huh? Oh, Shinonome-kun!" Another fucking girl turns around, smiling at me. They all look at me, some surprised or afraid. They don't speak, though.