𝟶𝟹𝟻: 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎..?

"Akito, you have to get up." Ena shakes me, but I stay silent. It's literally the weekend, leave me alone.

"Come on, I want to take you with me today. Mom is going to make you, anyway. An and the others are joining us.. you can stay home tomorrow. Please?" She asks, pulling the blanket off of me. Just let me decompose in my bed at this point.

"Plus, we.. need to get to the bottom of this-"

"Wake your ass up!" My mom comes bursting through the door, scaring both me and Ena. What the hell?!

"I made pancakes."

°•°•°

Stress eating.

"Alright, get out. Have a good day and be safe." My dad grabs me by the shirt, throwing me outside. Why are they like this..?

"Akito! Ena, you got him outside!" An jumps on me, trying to choke me to death. Um...

"Good job! Only one of you can be a shut-in." Akiyama smacks me in the back, laughing. I'm going to punch their face!

"Shut up!" Ena hisses, trying to strangle them.

Wait, why is he..?

"You brought Kamishiro?" I frown, staring at him. He waves, smiling. This is going to be even more of a nightmare now. 

"Yeah, uh.. I'm with him! If you kick him out, we get kicked out together! So no kicking!" Mizuki protests and wraps their arm around his neck, having him crouch. I forgot they've been friends since middle school. I always saw them with An before she even spoke to me. Or even spoke in general!

"I wasn't thinking about it." I sigh, pulling away from An. Maybe I was going to.. physically.

"Just don't explode anything while I'm seen with you guys. Where are we going?" 

"Follow us, we're leaving as a group." An sighs, grabbing my hand and dragging me. I'm surprised Kohane isn't with us. She's treating me like I'm a child that's going to wander off.

We walk for a little bit, but the directions we're going in are too familiar. I don't like where this is going.. no, where are we going. It's too early for this-- holy shit, I almost hit my face into that pole. And now we're here. At Toya's house. 

"Come on, let's see if anyone's home." Akiyama hums, knocking on the door. It's only a few seconds before we hear a thud and then footsteps.

"Oww.. Sorry, I-- Akito?!" Mrs. Aoyagi spots me immediately and squeals, hugging me so tightly my feet almost come off of the floor. Wait, isn't she cold..?

"Oh my gosh, I haven't seen some of you in a while! Please, come in!" She smiles widely, although we don't get an option since she drags us all my the arms.

"Make yourselves at home!" 

Ena whistles, taking a picture. I'm going to make her delete that later. This isn't even the first time she's been here, the hell? The cats come out of the room, and walk up to me. Just by the looks of it, Smudge is still not happy with me.

... I'm going to refer to the cats as 'it'. And name both of them. 

I can't even look at Spot right now. His name is so stupid, and-- stop looking at me like that and rubbing your head against my pants! Damn you!

"Huh? An, you're here alone? Kohane isn't with you?" Mrs. Aoyagi asks, putting cups of tea down. How did she already get those ready..? An looks away, awkwardly laughing.

"Haha, uh.. w-we might have had a little 'lovers quarrel', or something. It was my fault, though." She answers, but her voice is shaking. Crap, is she going to cry?