𝟶𝟶𝟺: 𝙵𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙!

"Alright class, today we will be preparing for a field trip!" Ms. Hatsune said, and I froze. A WHAT?

"But for today you will just be pairing up with your groups. Only 4 people per group, chop chop!" She clapped her hands, and everyone started picking their friends.

"It'd be best if I stuck with you, right?" Akito smiled, and I nodded immediately. But his smile quickly faded when An pulled a chair at my table.

"All the offers I got from people! Unbelievable!" She sighed, putting her head down.

"Then go with them. I don't want you here."

"Stop hogging Toya all the time! I want to spend time with him, too!" She wrapped her hands around my arm, and Akito got even more irritated.

"You don't mind me being in your group, do you, Toya?" She cried, and I shook my head out of pity. "Yippee! In your face, sucker!" An cheered, and Akito rolled his eyes.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize. You're too much of an angel for this world." Akito ruffles my hair, and as I blush, we wait for someone else to join our group. For some apparent reason, nobody asked. I saw people staring at me like they wanted to, but once they saw Akito they looked away.

"Does everybody have a group? Please raise your hand if you don't, I want everyone to participate!"

I looked around, and we were the only group of 3. Maybe everyone just had 4 people to be with. Until someone raised their hand, who had grayish-green hair. We all stared at her, and she looked embarrassed. Why does this scene feel familiar to me..?

"Does anyone have a group of 3? Or take Nene in..? Mr. and Ms. Kagamine are fighting again, I have to go stop them.." The teacher asked, and everyone looked away. An sprung up from her seat, raising her hand.

"Join our group! Us!! We have a group of 3!!" She waved her hands around, even if we were two tables away from her.

"Shut up, we're the only group of 3, dumbass." Akito shushed her.

"Thank you, An! Guys, this is Nene Kusanagi, Nene, this is An Shiraishi," The teacher walked her to us. "Akito Shinonome, and Toya Aoyagi! You all will do great!"

"Good job scoring those brownie points." A girl whispered, and her group giggled. An stuck her tongue out, and Akito glared at them, making them quickly look away.

"Forget them! You'll be a great member for us, welcome to the team, Nene!" An slapped her back, and Akito smacked her head. So much violence..

"Where.. will we even be going?" Kusanagi said, in a quiet voice. When we looked at her again, she blushed and apologized.

"Oh, are you shy? That's fine! Miss, Nene wants to know where we're going!" An shouted, hurting my ears.

"Kyoto and Nara!"

The whole class gasped, and An gasped the loudest. Akito didn't give any reaction. Kusanagi gave a big sigh, but it was so quiet nobody heard. Kyoto? Well, time to break my leg so I go on a trip to the hospital instead. Akito glanced at me, and noticed I was nervous.

"Did you like Kyoto? You've gone on a trip there before, right?" He asked. My actual answer would be embarrassing, so I just nodded.

"Toya's been to Kyoto?! Was it fun there? Was your group okay, did they treat you well??" An burst with excitement. I slowly nod, and she gets confused.

"Which one-?"

"If you're going to ask 'which one', then don't ask so many questions at once." Akito gave her a death stare, and I could tell Kusanagi felt the tension in the air as well.