𝟶𝟷𝟹: 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚝. 𝟹

"Toya!!!" My mother cried, and tripping down the steps, but immediately got back up. I ran to her, and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you..!" I smile, and felt her freeze.

".. Now that's a voice I haven't heard in years!!" She smiles, squeezing me.

"Thank you so much, Akito. Would you like to stay for dinner?" She asks, and I shake my head quickly.

"I don't think Mr. Aoyagi approves of me very much.. I'll work on it, if I want Toya to keep going out with me." Akito chuckles, and waves. I wave back, blushing. In a friend way, right..?

"Your father better approve of him, I want you to marry Akito." My mother whispers, and I push her away immediately, flustered. She laughs, and we go inside.

I sit on the couch, cuddling smudge. I missed him. .. oh yeah, father's here... Uh..

-*-*-

After very long awkward silence at the dinner table, he returned to his room again after thanking my mom, who did a noise in reply.

When it was bed time, and my mother tucked me in. I'm not a child anymore and kind of get embarrassed doing this, but I missed her a lot for just a few hours. I have real bad attachment issues...

"Sweet dreams, Toya." She kissed my forehead, leaving. Oh sh- I mean oh no, I didn't add Akito to my contacts yet. 

.. I feel like An is being the bad influence to my language.

-*-*-

"Good morning." Akito yawns, slumping in his chair. I smile, and take out my phone. I notices before I show him, and sits up. "Oh, you got a phone? Nice." 

"TOYA GOT A PHONE?!" An slides here, crashing onto my desk. She pauses for a moment, and rolls on my lap. "Oh no, I'm injured! I can't move. You'll have to carry me to the nurse." I look at her, unamused.

Akito kicks her off, and her head hits the floor, making a 'thud'.

"Ouch.." An rubs her head, and takes my phone. "I'll add myself here right now!" She says, and I blink, stunned. I wanted Akito to be first, though.. she glances at me looking at my desk, and realizes.

"OH- Hey, actually, I'll go get Nene's number so you can add her, Akito, be useful and add yourself!" She tells him, and rushes off. He glares at her, and sighs.

"All right, I'll add myself. I'm actually glad, I can talk to you when we're not together now. I enjoy my time with you." Akito says while grinning, and my face lights up. I nod rapidly, trying to calm myself down.

"Me too."

"I'm glad to hear that." He hands me my phone back, and I stare at his name, blushing. As he's putting his phone away, I notice his bag. It has the keychain on it...

Not realizing what I'm doing, I take mine, and attach them together again. He stares at me, blushing, shocked. I take a few moments, and come to realization. I snatch it away out of embarrassment, facing the other direction.

He begins to laugh, and I hide my face with my palms. 

"You're so random sometimes, it makes you fun to be around." He chuckles.

"Woah! You're literally red all over!" An says, poking my ears. I flinch, turning quickly. I immediately put my head on my desk, embarrassed. "Poor Toya~ stop killing him, Akito."

"So like, what's up with you buying jewelry for Toya? I never actually mentioned it, but I wanted to. What, you going to buy him a ring nex-- GAHH-" An leans on Akito's shoulder, and he pushes her away, flustered.