𝟶𝟶𝟸*: 𝙰 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢?! (🎃 SPECIAL)🎀

It's the day before Halloween, and a good update is that school days are much shorter with An and Akito. .. They're still my only friends, though.

She introduced me to her girlfriend Kohane Azusawa. Azusawa goes to a different school, but visits Ken's café regularly, just to see her. Akito goes sometimes too, and I always stay by his side. Her dad is really a nice guy, it's no wonder Akito looks up to him. But I still get to scared to talk to him and immediately walk out.

"Toya, guess what!" An says, sneaking up behind me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Stop scaring him." Akito says, pushing her off of me.

"Since Halloween is tomorrow, I'm going to host a party!! And you guys are invited!" She throws her hands up in the air, bringing attention to her... Again. She hands us two envelopes.

"I guess I'll go. Only because Ena is always complaining about never being invited to anything. How about you, Toya?" Akito asks.

I stay silent for a moment, trying to debate if my father would disown me 50 times if I went to someone else's house for a whole night.

"Toya? You don't have to go if you don't want to." Akito says, and I snap out of it.

I shake my head.

"No, I was just thinking. I'll go." I show them my notebook.

"Woohoo!! I'll pass out invitations!!" An cheers, running around throwing paper like a madman.

"What costume will you wear?" Akito stares as An turns into a tornado.

"I don't know." I shrug, erasing that to save another page.

"I'd offer to help you find an outfit, but I need help finding my own.."

Once An gets tired, she walks back to us, putting her head on my lap.

"Who knew passing out invitations could be so tiring~!" She says, putting her hand on her forehead like one of those dramas.

"That's only 'cause you were too crazy doing it. Now get off." Akito grumbles, kicking her head.

"Ow! Okay, okay! I'll see you guys later! I promised Kohane I'd sneak-- visit her school."

"Whatever." Akito rolls his eyes, and I wave.

-*-*-

"She sent a message of the address to everyone going. Let's go shopping later for a costume with An, okay? I'll pick you up. Get home safe!" Akito smiles, and nod. It's a little embarrassing being new to highschool and still not having a phone. Maybe I should get one soon.

I've never been to a party before.. how many people will be there? As I think of that, I can't tell what I'm doing, and bump into a pole. Ouch..

When I return home, my mother screams like there's a murderer.

"Toya's been invited to a.. party?!" My mother bursts into tears. I'm surprised on how her heart hasn't stopped from the shock she's been having lately.

I nod, and she sobs even more.

"I'm so happy for my babyy~!! He's all grown up now!! Don't leave me so soon, Toya~!" She cries, hugging me closely.

I try squeezing out, because I can't breathe. I struggle for a bit, and she lets go and I fall.

"Oops! Sorry!" She says, helping me up. "Of course you can! I won't tell your father, he's on a trip anyways. You may go out shopping with your friends, but eat first." She grins, humming on her way to put the invite An gave me on a frame.