𝟶𝟷𝟺: 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚝. 𝟺

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouts, startling me. Is she serious?!

"You know the lines, right? Go ahead!" Otori grins. How could she know for sure I practiced these too...

"WH- Huh?! For real?!" An exclaims, running up to my area. "I've been waiting for this moment my entire life." She takes my hand, and I try keeping my feet on the ground while holding onto the wall, flustered. She grunts, but overpowers me.

An then pushes me to the stage, while I'm literally a statue. My face is probably super red right now... She shoves a script in my hand, and runs off. Akito is frozen in shock as well. How- I'm not going to talk in front of so many people--!

"Well? We don't have all day!" Hinomori claps, and I begin trembling. Otori goes up to me, telling me to lean down. 

"You okay..?" Akito asks, worried. I shake my head, trying to keep my hands from shaking visibly. I try taking deep breaths but I'm breathing way too fast. I haven't seen an audience like this in years. What the hell.

Forgive my language, but I am panicking

"I have an idea." Akito says, and everyone looks at him. "How about we just perform in front of Kamishiro, Otori and Hinomori? It'll be easier to relax that way." 

"You embarrassed?!" An taunts him, and he glares at her. She goes silent, and leaves with Azusawa.

"Um.. Sure, why not? Toya doesn't look so good, someone get him water real quick and leave." Hinomori asks for me. Akito..

He turns to me, and smiles.

"You've got this, Toya!" Tsukasa pats my back, giving me a thumbs up. After everyone leaves, I should be more calmed down, but now it's three people staring.

"Let's start from where Emu left off!" 

Ena helps me get in the position, reassuring me that it'll be fine. Akiyama got kicked out to a classroom before they could hide any microphones or cameras.

"A- A- A-.."  I barely manage to say anything, I just feel like dying right now. I don't even want to look him in the eyes.

"Look, as embarrassing as it is, just be natural. Act like you're only saying this to me, okay? Like Ena said, you'll do fine. You got this." Akito whispers, smiling. I nod, and gulp.

"Are you.. okay?" I say, after I've calmed down a bit. I'm seriously- wait, don't focus on the crowd, Toya! There's nobody there.

Akito continues his rehearsal, and then reminds me it's just me and him. There's nobody else. That doesn't entirely calm the flustered problem, but my anxiety a bit.

"No..! Don't say that!" I raise my voice a bit. I couldn't yell if I wanted to. "You're worth something to me.. and I don't want to just have you by my side as a friend, I want you to be more than that to me.." I still blush, knowing what I'm saying. I see his face go red, but he acts natural.

"Wh-What- do you mean..?" He stutters, and his voice trails off a bit. Hinomori refrains from getting him focused again by snapping.

"I.. like you." I managed to mutter, but now we're both flustered messes. I wonder how Otori does this..

"Princess, I- I've adored you for years, I always have.." His voice sounds shaky, but I understand why. This is too corny.

"Then do- do me one last favor before you go.. I beg of you.. a-as your princess," I inch closer to his face, gripping onto his shoulder trying to distract me from my embarrassment. "Prove to me that you truly adore me by accepting my kiss.." I blush hard, as I see his ears red.