𝟶𝟺𝟺: 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 ♪

Just a few days passed after Valentine's Day. I wonder if he was able to have fun that day...

I still find myself thinking about him. Crap.

I absolutely didn't, I wasn't able to get out of the house and get anything for my brothers.

On top of that, we had nonstop practice. As if those seven hours of studying weren't bad enough...

I'm tired.

This is no different from the music school father wanted me to enroll in. But of course, my stubborn self enrolled into a different one.

"Wow! This place is so-- wonderhoy~!" I hear a very high-pitched girl scream. I haven't heard that word in a while, and so loud, too! Hold on-

.. Otori?

"Quiet down! You said you'd be on your best behavior!" An older man shushes her. At least Father isn't here today. Wait, Otori is here! I almost let that slip past me!

I get up from my bed, sprinting down the hall and down the stairs to get a glimpse of her if it really is her. She's getting blocked by Tobia! Move, please!

Pink hair.. it is her!

The second I take one step past the wall, she goes stiff and begins to look around frantically.

"Emu?" The older man asks, worried. This is her usual self... I wonder what goes on in her head.

I hid behind the corner, hoping she wouldn't spot me. Just then, she immediately turns her head, making direct eye contact with me. Crap!

"Toya--"

I run back up the stairs, almost reaching my room, but she launches herself, falling on top of me. Ow!

"--kun!!"

She squeals for a minute straight, piercing my ears and putting me in a chokehold. I can't breathe..! Goodbye, world.. it wasn't nice being h--

"Keep your hands to yourself! I've told you this!" The man peels her off of me, carrying her by her shirt. He sighs, placing her down and scolding her. Who is that..?

"Are you okay? Honestly, why didn't you come to greet them if you knew them..?" Tobia rushes up to me, helping me get up. I nod, wincing. How can someone so small be so.. heavy.

"But Toya-kun is here! He suddenly left us one day, and all of us were so sad." She whines as he stretches her cheek.

My older brother and the man stare at each other for a second, catching on quickly. Tobia frowns at me. I'm sorry.. I hadn't realized it was her at first...

He lets go, and like a magnet, she runs up to me and hugs me tightly. I hug her back.

"Why are you here?" She asks.

"W.. Why are you..?"

"Big brother's boyfriend lives here. Does that mean you're also his brother?!" She says so naturally. I pause, slowly looking up at the man who turns bright red. Does she out everyone like this?

I then look at Tobia with a shocked face. Is this the person Yasunori had mentioned?

"E-Emu--," He mutters, preparing to scold her again. I wave at him, a little nervous. He's intimidating...

"I-- I'm sorry. My name is Shousuke Otori, I am Emu's older brother." He bows, and I shake his hand. He doesn't seem like he's rude or anything like that...

"I should have mentioned this earlier..." Tobia pinches the bridge of his nose, groaning.

"Now, what to do with you?" He scowls at Otori, who nervously laughs, hiding behind me.