𝟶𝟷𝟻*: 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝙸𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎!(VALENTINE'S SPECIAL💝)

I get up, just before my alarm. I pet smudge to wake him up before getting off my bed, yawning. .. Why did I set an alarm on the weekend?

Oh yeah, it's the day I make chocolates with An, Saki and the others.

"Morning, pumpkin!" My mother says, as I stare in disbelief. There's chocolate everywhere! Even she's covered in it!

"Eheh.. uh.. I tried not to make noise." She smiles, and I rush over to her. Oh yeah, teeth first. After I wash my face and do that, I grab paper towels.

"No, no, it's okay! I'll just go to the store for you and your father. Isn't this the day you go to An's house to keep her from creating a new kind of poisonous gas? Go get ready, I'll clean it up myself!" My mother pushes me into my room, and I sigh. How did she even..? Smudge, don't--!

-*-*-

An told me she isn't the best at baking. She's an expert at cooking, it's just her weakness. That's the only reason I came, it would be odd for men to make chocolates, right?

After bumping into a pole again, I step in front of her house. I memorized the directions because of the Halloween party. I did not have fun there. I have a bad feeling about this, though..

"Heya! Come on in, just throw your shoes anywhere, WE'RE HAVING A CATASTROPHE." She slightly shouts, as I see smoke coming out. What the-?! Saki runs of to me, clinging onto my leg, trembling.

"I'm scared..!" She cries, looking in horror at the house.

Ena comes out fanning the smoke, coughing. I thought only Kiritani, Asahina and An were here?

"Hi-- ack, Toya! I came to talk shit about Aki- uh- pick something up but when I found out what they were doing, I figured I'd join! Just.. nobody text Mizuki about this.." She covers her cough, and I step inside. Oh my god. This is even worse than my mom's attempt.

"Hello." Asahina says behind me, and I flinch. That scared me.. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll help you up." She smiles, holding out her hand. I fell on top of Saki..

"Ouch.." She says, and I apologize.

"Welcome, Toya! I really hope you know how to do this." Kiritani waves, but it seems like she was in an explosion.

.. This is.. going to take a lot of cleaning up. I sigh, and grab cleaning supplies and gloves. Time to get serious. Saki imitates me, and I pat her head. She giggles, and goes to help clean Kiritani.

"Oh, thank you, Saki. Minori would not like it if I told her about this.. what to do with her.." Kiritani sighs. 

"It's okay! She just loves you very much she wants to keep you all to herself, that's common for lovers! But in my way, I want to squish ichika's cheeks until they turn red, like when I get her flustered." Saki laughs, and I think about it for a moment. Akito said he wanted to keep me to himself once... Did he mean it like that..?

I blush, putting my hand over my mouth.

"You're so cute, Toya..!" An takes pictures, but I choose to ignore that. Saki tastes the monstrosity behind her back, and she turns around.

"Saki, I said don't get food poisoning today--!"

"But it's chocolate!!"

I start sorting the dirty random pots and pans, and sweep the powder everywhere. They help by wiping off melted chocolate off the counters and floor, and fan the leftover smoke out. An's house.. is very messy. How did I not notice that until now?

After we finish, I wipe the sweat off my forehead, looking proudly at the clean kitchen. I do this when I'm bored. An claps, amazed.

"Wow, Toya! I didn't know you were a pro at cleaning! My kitchen has never looked so clean!! Dad is going to be so happy! You'd make a great malewife for Akito, haha." She takes photos, sending them to him. I sigh, smile back, and get out the necessary tools. Even if I've literally never done this, even I know you don't need a huge pot!