𝟶𝟹𝟿: 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚘𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞.(🎀)

Last month marked one year of us knowing eachother. Not like we got to do anything, since.. I wasn't there. I would have done something, at least.

This is sad.

"Stop sulking, you have practice in an hour. Eat your dinner before it gets cold." My brother opens the door and walks away. I've been depressed the whole time I was here.. I owe them an apology. It must be irritating having to deal with me.

Today is his birthday. Or, was... For me. And I'm not even near him. I really regret what I did, but it's not like I had a choice. Plus, he's still probably really pissed...

Akito is scary when he's angry.

I miss An and the others as well. I've had my phone turned off for a month now, so I'm not sure if they've texted me. I wonder how they're doing now. And my mother.. sure, Tobia and Yasunori are contacting her, but I can't bring myself to.

My father said he doesn't have a reason to be flying back to Tokyo since it's only my mother there, and he can just send money for a ticket whenever.

She must be lonely, though. And the fact he would fly back and forth just to check up on his sons is.. enough to tell me he cared about me. Right?

I know the whole point of me coming back here was to distance myself, but.. curiosity can get the best of me. I stare at my phone, hoping it will just explode then and there. 

Before I manage to pick it up, my father clears his throat.

"What are you doing?" He frowns, and I immediately get up from my bed.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologize, following him down the stairs. He told me not to contact him anymore, and if I did he would take my phone away. I don't use it often, but I think he knows why I would.

I get a look of disapproval by my brothers, and grow embarrassed. I'm obviously rusty at the instruments and have to ask for so much help, so they're really disappointed in me when we're practicing together...

"Toya." My father says, and I turn to him.

"You better have him deleted before tomorrow. I'll be checking, by the way." He glares before going to his seat. Who?

Akito..?

-*-*-

My father went to his room immediately after eating, and sent us all back to our own.

I thank my brothers for the meal, and go back to mine. It's not like I can go anywhere else, anyway.

It's cold outside, so he practically locks me inside my room and tells my brothers to make sure I don't go out.

He says it has something to do with my hands getting cold.. plus, he knew I went out on walks back in Tokyo. I don't see how that would effect my playing. But he must be looking out for me.

But what he told me at the dinner table can't seem to get out of my head.

How heartless does he think I am..?

I finally gather the courage to pick up my phone, holding my breath. I turn it on, to find a bunch of notifications.

Why are there so many messages?! I feel so bad for not responding to Saki and Tsukasa... 

I continue to stare at my phone, and decide to make one of the biggest decisions of my life.

"C-Can I.. borrow your phone for a minute..?" I peek through Tobia's door, who stares at me in confusion.

"Huh?"

"I-It's to call someone..." I mumble, lowering my head.

"Just use your own phone. You're holding it, aren't you?" He raises an eyebrow, pointing at my hand.