𝟶𝟸𝟶: 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚝. 𝟻

"Okay guys! Our play has been extended for too long, so it's 2 weeks on friday night! Since that is the last week of school," Kamishiro says, everyone panics immediately. "Wait-- No need to be afraid! We already have most of our parts done, today is just the role switching so just a heads up, if you don't have the same role it's not a personal thing, it's just what's best for our play. We're representing the teacher here!" He shouts, and Mr. Kaito dozes off.

"First," He reads off of his list and Otori gives out new scripts, changing with their old ones. Some are happy about it, and some are disappointed. It went for about 2 minutes until mine was.. changed?? I don't even have a role.. "And last but not least, Emu, you are now the minion, and Toya is our new princess!! Is the term princess right or is it a prince..?"

We all stay silent. I'M WHAT?!!?

I turn my head to Otori, who shrugs with an evil grin. Then makes a kissing face, bumping her hands together and pointing at us. OTORI, YOU--!! I look at Akito, who is too stunned to speak. Oh my god.

"I think you all have your new lines memorized, right? No matter, you have plenty of time to stay after school."

"After hearing it a thousand times, sure." Kusanagi scoffs.

We're totally going to rehearse this at least until we drop dead today knowing Kamishiro.

-*-*-

"Wow, that's the fastest we've done.. okay in our first practice!" Kamishiro claps, as everyone is laying on the floor, exhausted. I literally had to put my face close to Akito 5 times and had to look away or I'd just pass out. I can't do this anymore. He died for like 15 minutes every time.

"Wakey-wakey!" An pokes him, who mutters something. I think it's gibberish, though.

"Good job, everyone! Have a great day~!" They main 4 wave, they're staying after to watch the recordings. It's part of the practice, I would not go in front of one for 20 minutes if Akito wasn't with me.

"That was tiring, wasn't it?" Akito puts his arm around me, and I nod.

"Hey, you two! Wanna stay over at my place? We can practice lines there, my dad said he doesn't mind!!" An suggests, and we both look at each other.

"Sure." He agrees. Why do I have a bad feeling about this..?

-*-*-

Akito and I have locked ourselves in the bathroom. She tried to squish our heads together during our act. I should have listened to my gut.

"Don't go in there just so you can do very bad things!!" An bangs the door, and I sigh.

"An, seriously, leave your friends alone.." Ken chuckles, moving her away from the door. I crack it open to see her in his arms laughing. Aw. It's nice to see her get along with her father. At least having a better dad than I do.

"It's late. Go to bed, okay? I'll make breakfast so you don't have to wake up." He ruffles her hair, and she giggles.

"Okay! Let's go get your stuff ready!" An marches to the room, and Akito rolls his eyes.

"You and your father is really close, aren't you?" Akito says, and I nod. She stares at us, and grins.

"Well, yeah! I was more fond of my dad than my.. mom?" She tilts her head, and throws herself on her bed.

"Right.. her." Akito scoffs, getting my stuff ready even though I asked him not to... I look around, confused. "We haven't told Toya about the story?" He asks, and An thinks. She shakes her head, making me even more puzzled.

"Toya, I'm actually really jealous of you." She scoffs, and I raise an eyebrow. What is there to be jealous of? "You and your mom get along. She's sweet. And she's not a total bi--" Akito scowls, shutting her up. ".. Loser!"