𝟶𝟺𝟶: 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝-𝚞𝚙 🧸

I tap the voice-mail with my shaky hands, and immediately put it to my ear. Holy fuck-- wait, why is it silent? It should be playing by now.

I look at the screen, just to see it fucking died.

I might actually go insane.

"An, do you have a charger?!" I ran up to her, picking her up by her shirt. She groans, shaking her head, so I drop her again.

"Fuck..!" I grit my teeth, go inside and grab my coat.

"Ena! I have to go do something! Thank you for today everyone, I'll see you later!" I shout, apparently putting my coat on inside out and dash to my house.

".. What the hell was so shocking to him that he thanked us?" Ena asks, completely dumbfounded.

Practically running a marathon, I arrive, bang on the door, go past my mom and into my room.

Crap, where is it..! Found it! I grab my charger from the now messed up desk, and plug it in. Now I have to wait a second for it to be one percent.

I turn it on the second it does, panicking.

What the hell? Where is it?! Looking and scrolling frantically for a few minutes, I end up not finding it again. What the fuck happened..?

Why is always me that gets everything good taken away from me?

My mother barges in my room, yelling at me for running in the house like that. But I can barely hear her over my own thoughts.

I can't call him back either. Fuck, what did you do, Toya?

Where did it go..? Now I'm dwelling on the past all over again..

It took so long to finally accept my feelings for him, I was holding back for so long. And now- I messed everything up.

What am I going to do if I never see him again? Every time I remember I have little to no chance in having that same connection with him, imagining a future without him makes me feel like I'm suffocating.

"Are you even listening?! You can't just push me aside because I spent days pushing you out--"

And just like that, everything around me just goes silent. Either it's because I don't want to listen to this annoying ass rant, or I've finally reached a dead end.

°•°•°

What's wrong with me? I can't stop thinking about him. He's taken over all my thoughts.

And the day we first met. He said that I saved him by blocking the erasers from falling on him.

He wasn't wrong about that, but to be honest, after I got to know him he was the one that saved me. So much that it's impossible to even try to repay him.

During elementary school, I first got known for being a 'monster' because I jumped on and bit a middle-schooler that attempted to attack me because Ena picked a fight with them.

She couldn't keep her mouth shut, so once in a while I would get to deal with her shitty enemies. So in middle school, I first moved here, so I thought I was going to make new friends. I hoped.

But then some asshole pissed me off, so I dealt with him outside of school. I made sure to stay away from anyone that would know me...

The day after, someone apparently saw and spread the word. It was irritating, but I just accepted that I was going to be a loner.

It wasn't so bad, but speaking to people would just end up in me getting a wallet.

I got confessed to because they thought I was a 'bad boy', but once they found out I was nothing like that I was broken up with. Except my last girlfriend, I'll never forget what happened.