𝟶𝟺𝟽: 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜...

"Akito! Get up! Since we're in America, we should look around!" An jumps on my bed, waking me up. Fuck... what time is it..?

Nine? Huh, I usually wake up earlier than this.

"By the way, Kamishiro and Tenma did give us permission!! Don't go in their room, though." She says, grabbing my shoulders.

I look outside, seeing the view. It's really nice. Today doesn't look cold, so there's no need for my sweater, right?

"You were rolling around and groaning in your sleep. Are you feeling unwell? Or was it a nightmare?" Kohane asks, feeling my forehead. I shake my head, sitting up.

Isn't that embarrassing...

I wonder what caused that.

"It probably had to do with this shithead stealing the blanket all night." I hiss, glaring at An. I thought I was going to get a bed to myself, but she just had to give the pull-out couch to Kohane!

Fuck, just sleep on it together!!

"Be grateful you even got sleep..." Mizuki whines, coming into our room, looking absolutely drained. Oh, right. They pulled the shorter stick to go sleep in the same room as Kamishiro and Tenma.

"Stop laughing!" They shout, throwing a pillow at me. I catch it, sighing.

"Okay. Let me get ready." I say, grabbing clothes and going to get ready.

"Wait, if you're here, does that mean they're..?" An asks, and Mizuki nods immediately. Damn.

Seriously, how much money does Emu have..? She bought us two separate hotel rooms and formal clothes, a personalized driver, and got us into the ceremony!

And on top of that, she only got a warning from her brother apparently. Not even yelled at?! Grounded?!

But you know what, what did I expect from her in the first place..?

°•°•°

Tomorrow is the day. I'm really nervous, what am I going to say first? We're in the area it's being held, so the building is probably about half an hour away.

This is me trying to distract myself from the pain. My arms are getting sore from the weight of these bags.

"Hey, carry your own shit you buy!" I shout at An, causing some people to turn to me. Oh, right.

This is America.

I'm glad Kamishiro and Tenma are sleeping and finally relaxing like they should, but where are they when I need them?!

How is she speaking English so naturally? Didn't she say she failed the exam? Why didn't she help me study for it?! I was ripping my hair out!

"Don't wanna. Oh, I wanna check out that store over there!" She grabs Mizuki's arm, dragging them away. I stare at the nearby bench and sit down.

It's getting darker out. People stare at me as they walk by, but I don't care. Let them look. At least that means I'm gorgeous.

"Um.. excuse me? Sir?" Some girl talks to me, and I look up. She blushes, getting startled.

Okay, but I don't want to be that gorgeous.

"I'm sorry to say this so suddenly, but... D-Do you.. think I could get your number?" She asks, fidgeting with her phone. Oh crap.

"Sorry, I'm taken by someone already." I say, rubbing the back of my neck. She gets surprised but nods and walks away.

Yikes.. I should put a hat on to avoid that kind of attention.