𝟶𝟶𝟿*: 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙰𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚊𝚜!(🎄 SPECIAL 𝚙𝚝. 𝟸)🎀

We're now at the mall, and I have to stop my mother from going into random stores, while trying to not get caught in a crowd. There's a lot of people shopping.. wow. My mother always told me stories of how being at the store during holidays is a nightmare... I'm seeing her point.

I hold onto my mom, looking around. Why are people staring at me? This is so embarrassing..

"Toya! Let's go in this store first!" She says, dragging me into a small store.

Can I get a gift for Akito here? I'll ask An what she thinks Akito would like from here.

"You should totally get Akito this~!" My mother says, sneaking up on me. I fall back, and look at what she picked. It's a bear plushie with a heart. I shake my head, throwing it across the store. A crowd immediately goes to where it landed, which I just choose to ignore this time.

"Aww, why? Well, pick anything you want. I've already bought all of you and your father's Christmas presents, so I'm going to get pretzels!" She hums, marching out of the store. My mother is too nice for this world, she even got my father something. Should I do the same..?

I find myself in an aisle full of stuff which are meant for your significant other. This is so overwhelming!! I sigh, and check my phone.

"Look behind you."

I tilt my head, and turn around.

"Boo." An pokes me, and I stare at her. My soul left my body. "WOAH TOYA, DON'T FALL!!"

"Are they dating..? I'm so jealous of her..!"

"They're so cute!!"

I scoot away from her, trembling. She laughs, and helps me up.

"Wondering what I'm doing here? Well, I actually forgot the wrapping, so- nah I'm kidding, I followed the tracking device I put on you." An bluntly says, and I blink. What?..

"I'm joking! I just happened to find you here after hanging out with Mizuki and Mafuyu. I just happened to see your text after and come straight away!" She says, grinning evilly. I have a bad feeling about this.

"I know the perfect thing to get him! Come, it's an aisle where Kohane got uh... something. Turns out you both have like the same stores, huh." She takes my hand, dragging me to another aisle.

"Here we are! This keychain is perfect for him!" She holds up a cat with the back side facing me. I hold it, and turn it around. It's what seems to be a black cat?

"Wondering the shape is so odd, huh? Well, you'll need the other half to see what it actually is. This is the only keychain of cats here. Akito does like cats, so.." An shrugs, and I dash to the check out. It may be strangely shaped but it's the thought that counts.

She immediately leaves after, and I wave, handing it to the cashier. I have money on me right now, so I won't need my mother. Hopefully.

"That'll be 1441,93¥, sir!" The cashier smiles, and I hand her the cash. Once I finish paying, I wait to get my stuff.

But I can't wait any longer since there's a lot of people staring.. it's making me nervous right now. I really hope they're not judging me, I barely got any time to change..

"Would you like a bag?" She asks, and I freeze. Uh.. can I walk away? Would I need a bag for this? But it's small, so.. uh.. um...

"We'll take a bag!" My mother interrupts, and the cashier nods. We walk around for about an hour, and head back home.

"What did you get, Toya?" She asks, and I show her it in my bag. She looks up at me, and smiles.

"He's going to love it."