𝟶𝟷𝟿: 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝..?

They all get their stuff set up, and what  I mean by 'everyone' I mean Tsukasa and I. Saki is too energetic to do hers, An is just lazy, and Azusawa offered to help. "This is an emergency! What did he do?! I swear, I'll-!" Tsukasa huffs, and I shake my head.

"It's not that. I just.. started overthinking about something and wanted you guys here."

"Aww!" Saki laughs, and hugs me.

"What were you thinking about..? If that's okay to ask." Azusawa tilts her head, and An falls to the ground.

"Oh my god.. that's so much cuter when my future wife does it..." An says, and Azusawa grows red.

"It's someone Akito talks to. It's.. I don't know. I think.. I feel some sort of envy from this girl he talks to. I know he said they're just friends, but I think she likes him." I look at the ground, and they take a moment to look at me, and reread it.

"WHAT?! Who is it?! I'll beat her up!" Saki punches Tsukasa, who smiles through the pain.

"Uh.. Toya, how long have you liked Akito?" Azusawa asks, and I blush.

"M-Months, I think.."

"Then maybe.. you're jealous of this girl that is with Akito.. Like stealing your best friend? What you're feeling is romantic, right?" She smiles, and I look at her. I nod, and my heart begins racing. Am I actually just.. scared she'll make him drift away from me.?

"I.. Y-Yes.." I ask, and their faces light up.

"You're seriously not going to confess?! Akito, you pussy! You'll give Toya a panic attack!!" An shouts, and my mother stares at her through the door. She sits down, and clears her throat. 

"What's a p-" 

"Don't ask." She sighs, and my mother tries not to burst out laughing.

"Huh.. You like Akito.. well, if he makes you happy, I approve of him. I just don't want you to get hurt by him. There's a time and place for everything, so don't rush it. You'll build more confidence over time, and if he's really right for you he'll wait." Tsukasa pats my head, and I nod. He's very good at giving advice.

"Yeah, don't worry about it if you're not ready!" Saki hugs me. 

"Well, let's discuss some stuff I took notes on our 'Akitoya Nation' meeting.. Hm, he keeps most of the cute photos of you, even has one on the back of his phone stated by Azusawa, who saw it once." An sighs, and Azusawa laughs. He does--?! 

"He tracks down anyone who bought photos of Aoyagi, gets jealous a lot, says it himself wants to keep Toya to himself according to An.." 

"Aww, that's so cute hearing it for the second time~!" Saki squeals, and Tsukasa's jaw opens.

"My child.." He says, already in the corner. "What has he done to you..?" 

"Calm down, big brother!"

"Didn't he throw away all of the love letters Aoyagi received?" Azusawa asks An, who nods. I thought a raccoon ate them. "You did kiss him before, too. On the cheek, but I still think that counts." I did. And I still get embarrassed thinking about it. "He usually takes off any matching thing he got with An and I, Ena, or anyone! But he didn't do that with you."

"That little.. he's clearly so in love with you." An whispers, but I didn't quite hear what she said.

".. Can we give big bro and Toya a makeover-"

"Yes." 

No..

-*-*-

"Wow, I look beautiful! Leave it to Saki to make me look gorgeous!" Tsukasa laughs looking at the mirror, and Saki giggles. Tsukasa can confidently pull off anything, since he doesn't get embarrassed a lot.

An Unheard Voice // 𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘺𝘢 𝘒𝘊𝘊 𝘈𝘜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें