𝟶𝟶𝟻: 𝙵𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙! 𝚙𝚝. 2

The train was actually more crowded than earlier. I'd usually be too scared to go places with more than 5 people but for some reason, I'm not in fear at all. Is it because Akito is by my side.?

"So, uh.. Do you have food you don't like?" He asks, and I nod.

"I don't like squid. The texture is just weird for me."

"Huh, that's interesting. I don't like carrots, don't- call me childish or anything.." Akito blushes, and I smile.

"Okay, so now we're at Nishiki market. We have about half an hour to walk around before An picks us up and chooses the lunch place." Akito says as we step out of the station, and  look around. This place is huge.

"Anything in particular you want?" He asks, and I freeze. I'm not very good at deciding anything. I shake my head, and he still stares at me. "Indecisive, huh? That's fine. Let's just take a look around for anything you may want." 

I nod, and follow him through this place. There's.. a lot of people. What if I got lost and Akito got angry with me? Like how my father used to, but my mother was the only one who bawled everywhere looking for me like I died or something. What if someone tried approaching me to ask a question? I can only feel my heart pounding like crazy as I'm lost in thought.

"Are you okay? You're kind of wobbling." Akito says, as I keep trying to keep my balance. I feel like puking. Why does it feel like I'm running out of oxygen.? He grabs my hand, and walks me away from the crowd, placing me on the floor in an alley. 

"I'm fine, Akito. I just get this weak feeling every now and then." My writing hand is getting weaker and the letters are getting sloppier.

"Be honest with me. Is it because this place has more people than you were expecting? You're fine, don't worry about it. I'm here, Toya." Akito smiles, while I'm just sitting here, dizzy.

"Stay still, okay? Don't move at all, and don't let anyone touch you. I promise I'll be back shortly. If anyone tries to take you, I would be arrested. Please, don't go anywhere." He grabs my shoulders, looking me in the eyes with a serious expression. My face flushes, and that stopped my dizziness at least. I nod, and he rushes into a restaurant.

I wonder what he's going to get. Maybe I'm being dramatic, maybe it's not.. that noisy? I just don't like loud places with a lot of people. I'm not used to it. It felt as if everyone was staring at me and saying stuff about me. I'm probably scared of that because I haven't seen an audience with their eyes on me since my performance when I was 8. This is embarrassing. 

Everyone seems to pass by the alley without noticing I'm here. That's good, because now nobody can speak to me. Maybe this is where I should be. I'm quiet, so nobody wanted to speak to me. My father was the only one who would, but only to help me with the piano. It wasn't good whenever he did. I heard him and mother fighting all the time.

A few minutes pass, and I've calmed down. I think I'll be alright.

"Toya!" Akito huffs, holding food in his hand. "I really hope you're okay with takoyaki, because it was the nearest thing here.." He sits in front of me, panting. "They took too damn long. Here, I'll feed you if your hands are too shaky." Akito offers, holding it up to me by the toothpick. I blush, and my eyes widen. Huh?!

I shake my head rapidly, moving my head away from the food.

"Oh, do you not want me to? It's fine if you're not okay with it, it's alright." Akito says, like he made me uncomfortable and got embarrassed or something.. I feel guilty. He went through all that trouble to get me food, and usually people before would tell me to just stop shaking and stop 'acting'. Well, only my father did that.