𝟶𝟸𝟾: 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 🧸

I have come to a conclusion.

Akito is suffering brain damage which caused him to do that on my birthday.

I mean, that's.. the only thought I got. Like, I thought he liked Momoi. Momoi likes him, why wouldn't he?! Well.. maybe he actually likes me.. No, that's dumb! Why is this so difficult to think about, damnit?!

"It's your month, homo." An says, laying my bed and I snap out of it.

.. When did I ever invite her here in the first place..? I turn my chair to face her, and she sits up.

"I'm getting tired of waiting for you to confess to Akito. You're so in love it's getting stupid." She scoffs, and I blush. I pout, turning away.

"Seriously, though! Why won't you do it already?! I literally saw you two kiss!! A-Also, sorry again for interrupting.." She awkwardly laughs, clearing her throat. "Just go to him and say 'Akito, I love you so much!!'" She makes a kissing face, and laughs. Yeah, I'm not doing that.

"And then Akito'll say 'omg. Toya. I love you too let's make out kitten' and you'll say 'I've been waiting for this moment meow nya', and then you two make out and have 24 babies!! So 12 have A as their initial and the other 12 with T, and not forgetting you guys make out." She continues by listing many names and one extra with Yuzuha. Huh..? T.. that's 25.

An makes a kissing noise for the 'making out' part, imitating a deep voice for Akito's part. Did she seriously try imitating me meowing? I'm going to kick her out. "Oh no, don't do that in public though some things are meant to be kept a secret." She pauses, smiling blankly. My face heats up, and I turn away again.

"Speaking of secrets, I was actually surprised when Airi came out. I mean, I don't get suspicious of people's personal life, so obviously it was surprising. Y'know, like with Mizuki, I totally started getting excited." She sighs with a blank face. Did- Wait, Momoi is-?

And did she seriously get reminded of secrets and tell me? I raise my eyebrows, actually surprised. She looks at me, and gasps.

"Crap, wait-- I wasn't supposed to tell you that!! She was really panicking on telling Akito and I.. who knows what her reaction would be! Please don't tell her I told you! Damn it, and I was specifically told not to.." An mumbles and pinches the bridge of her nose, freaking out.

I shouldn't say anything to Momoi about this yet, in that case.. From what An said, she may be uncomfortable sharing with other people. It must have took a lot of courage just for two people.. I know how that feels.. and I respect that completely.

.. speaking of Momoi.. has she been close with Akito lately..? I bumped into them the other day, Akito was happy to see me, but.. on the other hand, she didn't seem too thrilled. Were they on a date?! Crap, were they holding hands?! Like Akito does to me, does he hold everyone's hand?!

Wait-- but she's been holding that secret all this time.. she's been scared. Here I am, thinking so selfishly...

But if we're on the topic of "secrets"..

"If it's not rude to ask," I drag her to look at my computer, and continue typing. "Remember that time during the night on Halloween when you said Akito did something? Can you tell me what happened..?" Although I instantly regret it when I see her face full of worry. I shouldn't have pushed it.. well, maybe An wasn't the right choice to ask?

"I'm sorry, Toya. Maybe.. I already blurt out one secret, so I'm zipping my mouth! And plus, I don't really know the full story, I just.. I don't want to tell you anything about him behind his back especially to you.. He'd definitely find out and kill me." An awkwardly giggles again, shivering. I nod, but I'm a bit disappointed.