𝟶𝟷𝟽: 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢! (WHITE DAY SPECIAL!)🎀

It's the day before white day. I should make Saki, Azusawa, An, Akiyama, Ena, Otori and my mother something, and the girl in the letter.

But probably when I get there, nobody comes at that time. Kusanagi didn't get me anything, but I'd still like to get something for her since she doesn't feel left out.

Akito hasn't talked to me at all lately.. Whatever, he has his own life! I shouldn't always rely on him for company just because I like him!!

... I do want to talk to him, though..

I'll go visit Saki and see how she likes her stuffed animals. I bumped into a pole. Ouch.. why do I keep doing this!? Where are they coming from?! I swear, it wasn't there before.

I knock on the door, and hear footsteps.

"Coming~!" Saki says, and opens the door. "AHH!! TOYA!" She shrieks, and I get startled. Something crashes in the background, and look behind her.

"Don't go!!"

"Why? Did something happen to Tsukasa?" I grow worried.

"No, big bro is fine!! Uh- let's go shopping for gifts! White day is tomorrow, you've got to be prepared!! The sooner, the better!" She slams the door, hurries to put on her stuff, and comes out, huffing. "Let's go!" She clings onto my arm, and takes me to the mall. Well, I guess I should get them something before it's too late. Was she cooking? It smelled good.

I hand her the list, and we rush to the store. I should get hers in private. Plus, I want to bake with my mother so I'll make some cupcakes for everyone..

If I don't burn the house down.

"Thank you for the chocolate, by the way. It was good."

"No problem! It was fun baking with you!" She smiles, and I nod. "Let's do An first! What would she like?" We're at the white day aisle, but I don't really think she likes white chocolate.

"Let's get her marshmallows for whatever you're going to bake! I know your mom doesn't let you leave without a home made pastry! I'm sure she'd appreciate that. We can prep it at your place, I'll help!" Saki says, grabbing a pack. I nod, and check her off the list. If she's going to help it won't really be a surprise for her...

"Ena.. Hm, I don't know much about her. Maybe a bag? I do follow her instagram!" She smiles, and I cross her off the list. We're getting through this pretty quickly. "And your mom! Gahh, what does she like?! I haven't seen her in ages!" She starts to panic.

Maybe she'd like skin care products. I grab a gift set, and Saki squeals. While she looks around for stuff to get her as well, I sneak in a bracelet for her. And a few others for her girlfriends, so let's just get a pair of 4.

"Let's go check the items out!" She marches, and I stop her. "Huh? Someone still on your list?" I nod, and handed her the letter. ".. Toya.." I tilt my head, and she stares me dead in the eyes.

"Isn't Akito your boyfriend?" Saki asks, and I blush. I shake my head rapidly, flustered. "HE'S NOT?? But he- said- wh-"

He said what?!

"HUH?! Gah, get this necklace and we're going to my room to discuss this! Big bro and A- NOBODY should be gone now, haha..!" She covers her mouth, and goes to pay. I could have paid..

-*-*-

She stares at me, and I look away. She's invited An, Ena, Otori and Azusawa. Saki did this out of nowhere... Oh, and we're in my kitchen.

"Ooh, meeting while cooking. It's an honor to make some stuff with you again, Toya." Ena smiles, and I nod. My mother hums, getting ingredients while Saki helps.